Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

On 2019-11-06 at 9:00 AM, Outpost31 said:

Mason Crosby - 92.3 percent on 13 attempts.
Sam Ficken - 71.4 percent on 7 attempts. 

Mason's only miss was a 40-50 yard attempt against the Broncos. 

He's also 26/26 on extra points. 

@skibrett15

Well I can admit i was wrong I wanted us to take Ficken chicken this year. Mind you I thought we would be a 500 team i did not expect a good turn around this fast and thought it prudent to bring a kicker in a year before we were serious contenders. Count me wrong. Yum feathers.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Leader said:

Green Bay Packers:  Aaron Jones & Jamaal Williams have more combined TDs (17) than any running back tandem in the NFL.

News flash to LF and their offensive scheme down the road:  Keep throwing to and using your running backs.   Play action and getting the ball out of Rodgers hand quickly is key to winning down the road.

To be filed in the "Not Too Shabby" file:

Rob Demovsky: Preston Smith and Za'Darius Smith said earlier in the season that whoever got to 10 sacks first would buy something for the defense. Preston got there today, and he said he's buying Rolex watches for the entire D.

Za'Darius said his gift would've been chains with a number medallion but only for the OLB group. Za'Darius was stunned that Preston said the entire D.

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

To be filed in the "Not Too Shabby" file:

Rob Demovsky: Preston Smith and Za'Darius Smith said earlier in the season that whoever got to 10 sacks first would buy something for the defense. Preston got there today, and he said he's buying Rolex watches for the entire D.

Za'Darius said his gift would've been chains with a number medallion but only for the OLB group. Za'Darius was stunned that Preston said the entire D.

That’s about $250,000 in watches by my calculation - just for the starters.  A lot more if for the entire defense.