San Francisco
Green Bay
New Orleans
Dallas (6+4)
Seattle
Minnesota

58 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tweeted during the KC/LAC game...

Aaron Nagler -  That creeping feeling that, possibly soon, we’ll have to talk about the Packers defense being a “get right” game for quarterbacks that seemingly struggle against everyone else...

We will see but I don't think so. We had 3 of our 4 starters pretty nicked up before the buy: Savage, King, and Amos. They should be all 100% going to San Fran. Throw Campbell into the mix now and our back end should be healthy. Then upfront, Kenny Clark started to look like his old self again against Carolina where he turned in a dominant performance. If he's getting push up the middle with the Smiths, we'll be just fine. Throw in a running game that can control the clock and it's very unlikely IMO. 

If I'm right, we win the Super Bowl. If' I'm wrong, we wash out in the playoffs like the 15-1 team did. If the latter happens, Pettine could be in trouble. 

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Week 12 Update:

Niners (9+1): GB, @BAL, @NO, ATL, LAR, @SEA

Packers (8+2): @SF, @NYG, Wash, CHI, @MIN, @DET

Saints (8+2): CAR, @ATL, SF, IND, @TEN, @CAR

Seahawks (8+2): @PHI, MIN, @LAR, @CAR, ARZ, SF

Vikings (8+3): Bye, @SEA, DET, @LAC, GB, CHI

Playoff rankings:
San Francisco
Green Bay
New Orleans
Dallas (6+4)
Seattle
Minnesota

Vikings in first with 11, 4 way tie for second with 10.

Tight race! I suspect it will tighten up even more in a week or two.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Vikings in first with 11, 4 way tie for second with 10.

Tight race! I suspect it will tighten up even more in a week or two.

Very tight. Cant say it's unprecedented...but it's certainly unusual to have this many teams - with superior W-L records - so tightly packed at the top of one Conference.

Dallas - who honestly has looked good the past two weeks - STILL has not beaten a team that had a winning record. Outside their 6+4 record, how do we figure them out? We've just got to focus on winning them one at a time...but its there for the taking!

Edited by Leader

I think Cowherd hit it on the head with Dallas with his take on Garrett(Mark Jackson as GS Warriors coach). Garrett's been there so long that it's gotten stale. Same thing with Tomlin to a lesser extent. Dallas needs to make a coaching change and until they do that they can expect being Stephen A. Smith's accident waiting to happen. 

Even if we lose Sunday, we only have to finish out the regular season with a clean slate and we coast to another division title. It's that simple.

6 minutes ago, Joe said:

I think Cowherd hit it on the head with Dallas with his take on Garrett(Mark Jackson as GS Warriors coach). Garrett's been there so long that it's gotten stale. Same thing with Tomlin to a lesser extent. Dallas needs to make a coaching change and until they do that they can expect being Stephen A. Smith's accident waiting to happen.

That could be.....but I dont think DAL's 2019 fortunes will rise or fall based on the HC.

My opinion is their offense is rounding out a bit more than it was earlier. Zeke's taken something of a back seat and Dak's putting some stats out there  -  which I attribute more to the OC - Dak's maturation - a healthy Cooper and our guy Randall - than any influence by Garrett.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

That could be.....but I dont think DAL's 2019 fortunes will rise or fall based on the HC.

My opinion is their offense is rounding out a bit more than it was earlier. Zeke's taken something of a back seat and Dak's putting some stats out there  -  which I attribute more to the OC - Dak's maturation - a healthy Cooper and our guy Randall - than any influence by Garrett.

nothing worse than the RB you just gave a $90 million contract to taking a back seat in your offense. YIKES. makes me scared to give AJ  a second contract. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I sure hope we limit the big plays coming out of the bye week. Also the presnap stuff would be refreshing to get a handle on.. 

No! It wouldn’t feel like Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packer football without it. We love tradition... no new stuff!

7 hours ago, Golfman said:

We will see but I don't think so. We had 3 of our 4 starters pretty nicked up before the buy: Savage, King, and Amos. They should be all 100% going to San Fran. Throw Campbell into the mix now and our back end should be healthy. Then upfront, Kenny Clark started to look like his old self again against Carolina where he turned in a dominant performance. If he's getting push up the middle with the Smiths, we'll be just fine. Throw in a running game that can control the clock and it's very unlikely IMO. 

If I'm right, we win the Super Bowl. If' I'm wrong, we wash out in the playoffs like the 15-1 team did. If the latter happens, Pettine could be in trouble. 

No better test than Sunday on the biggest stage against SF. Shanahan worked Pettine last year in GB to the tune of 30 points on our home field with C.J. Beathard at QB. That was without Tevin Coleman and Emmanuel Sanders as well. Luckily, we scored 33 and were saved once again by a very timely takeaway from King (4th Q INT). That being said, we allowed basically and 2nd-3rd string QB go up and down the field on us all night. Shanahan was simply one step ahead of Pettine all game. If the same happens Sunday, we'll make Jimmy G look like Montana out there. Huge game for Pettine and our defense.