Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  That’s a lot of number ones you listed in a list that’s supposed to be number twos.  Lol if you think Snead is a better WR than Lazard.

Feel free to go and check who their #1 is on each of those teams and then you'll realize how silly you are in your defense of Lazard. Again, a guy I really like.....

Yeah, Snead is better than Lazard at this point in their career, but I could have put Andrews, the TE down as their #2 WR option too. 

Edited by Golfman

Just now, Golfman said:

Feel free to go and check who their #1 is on each of those teams and then you'll realize how silly you are in your defense of Lazard. Again, a guy I really like.....

Packers
Adams - 83.5
Lazard - 72.2
Kumerow - 63.4
Allison - 54.1
Patriots
Edelman - 72
Dorset - 66
Meyers - 64.7
Harry - 66.6
Broncos
Sutton - 83.1
Hamilton - 56.3
Patrick - 66.7
Spencer - 52
Cardinals
Fitzgerald - 70.3
Kirk - 62.5
Byrd - 64.4
Cooper - 70.3
Average - 67
Jaguars
Chark - 75.2
Westbrook - 63.5
Conley - 62.7
Cole - 66.5
Dolphins
Parker - 79.2
Wilson - 62.3
Hurns - 57
Williams - 67.7
Colts
Hilton - 75.1
Pascal - 73.7
Campbell - 54.7
Johnson - 59.8
Bears
Allen Robinson - 80.8
Miller - 66
Gabriel - 62
Wims - 52
Raiders
Renfrow - 76
Williams - 66.5
Doss - 58.6
Ateman - 58.3
Ravens
Brown - 70.8
Snead - 61
Roberts - 63.5
Boykin - 60.9
Eagles
Jeffery - 74.8
Agholor - 54.4
Ward - 73. 4
JJAW - 53. 8
Panthers
Moore - 82.2
Samuel - 62.7
Wright - 47.8
Hogan - 54.9
Chargers
Allen - 80.3
Williams - 74.1
Benjamin - 46.4
Patton - 45.3
Steeelers
Johnson - 67.9
Washington - 69.3
JJSS - 63.1
Switzer - 51.8

I do not care about some random ratings you keep falling back on! Lazard is not as good a WR as the list I submitted for you!

Watching Wisconsin! No more time for this! And Oregon has their hitting shoes and big boy pads on today! 

Edited by Golfman

34 minutes ago, Golfman said:

No thanks because neither of those statements are true IN MY OPINION!

But that would mean there are only 9 - #2 receivers better than Lazard according to your 70% claim. 

Here the the ones that are indisputable! I didn't get into the questionable ones, like CIn with Green out for the year, for instance. 

Thielen - MN

Washington - Pitts

Metcalf - Sea

Kirk - Az

Ridley - ATL

Snead - Balt

Gabriel - CH

Gallop - Dal 

Jones - Det

Beckham j- Cle

Fuller - Hou

KC - take your pick Hardman or Watkins

M. Williams - SD

Cupp - Rams

Crowder - Jets

Renfro - Raiders

Samuel - SF

Godwin - TB

Davis - TN

That's 19 and there are 5-6 that we could debate! These are not debatable! 

Have a good night though! NOW admit you were wrong! LOL

The bolded are all extremely debatable

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The bolded are all extremely debatable

So are Watkins, Kirk, Williams and Corey Davis.

Im sure he just looked at bulk stats and draft position though.  

Forgotten in all of this is that Lazard didn’t get a single target until week 6 and everyone can admit Rodgers has NOT played well this season.  Lazard with equal opportunity is better than a lot of these players.  

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So are Watkins, Kirk, Williams and Corey Davis.

Im sure he just looked at bulk stats and draft position though.  

Forgotten in all of this is that Lazard didn’t get a single target until week 6 and everyone can admit Rodgers has NOT played well this season.  Lazard with equal opportunity is better than a lot of these players.  

You also forget he was cut by the Packers and cleared waivers! You think all of these guys were the beneficiary of great QB play? MOST weren't even close to this version of Aaron Rodgers! LOL

Watkins isn't really debatable and neither is Mecole Hardman, same team. You have got to be kidding yourself if you think Kirk, Williams and Davis are debatable! See you will continue to argue in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary! 

@AlexGreen#20 they really aren't debatable when you look at the QB throwing to them. If you don't like Snead, then put Andrews in there. I happen to like Snead and don't think it's really debatable. 

Somebody thinks Renfro is for real. A real NFL coach! 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001093767/article/gruden-sees-special-talent-in-wr-hunter-renfrow

Edited by Golfman

17 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You also forget he was cut by the Packers and cleared waivers! You think all of these guys were the beneficiary of great QB play? MOST weren't even close to this version of Aaron Rodgers! LOL

Watkins isn't really debatable and neither is Mecole Hardman, same team. You have got to be kidding yourself if you think Kirk, Williams and Davis are debatable! See you will continue to argue in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary! 

@AlexGreen#20 they really aren't debatable when you look at the QB throwing to them. If you don't like Snead, then put Andrews in there. I happen to like Snead and don't think it's really debatable. 

Somebody thinks Renfro is for real. A real NFL coach! 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001093767/article/gruden-sees-special-talent-in-wr-hunter-renfrow

I live in Pittsburgh. Half the fan base wants to cut Washington. 

Andrews is a Tight End, not a WR

OMG, Gruden said good things about a player on his team!!!!! That definitely settles the argument. 

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I live in Pittsburgh. Half the fan base wants to cut Washington. 

Andrews is a Tight End, not a WR

OMG, Gruden said good things about a player on his team!!!!! That definitely settles the argument. 

1. OMG a fan base overreacting to a player. That never happens! LOL

2. You need to go back and read the entire conversation to see why that was submitted, yet Snead is still a better play at this point in their careers.

3. OMG, look at the kids production and clutch catches on 3rd and Renfro. 

4. Get over yourself, you aren't the expert you think you are! 

5. @Outpost31 stated, emphatically, Lazard was as good as 70% of the #2 WRs in the league. He's wrong! 

Just now, Golfman said:

5. @Outpost31 stated, emphatically, Lazard was as good as 70% of the #2 WRs in the league. He's wrong! 

No I didn't and you're seriously about to get on my **** list again.  Quit lying.  Quit trying to make it look like I'm the one extending the goal posts.  This is a ****ing lie. 

What if I told you Lazard is similar to 70% of #2 receivers in the league?

Name 23 number two receivers significantly better than Lazard.

He's a very normal #2 receiver.  If you can't see that that's on you. 

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

1. OMG a fan base overreacting to a player. That never happens! LOL

2. You need to go back and read the entire conversation to see why that was submitted, yet Snead is still a better play at this point in their careers.

3. OMG, look at the kids production and clutch catches on 3rd and Renfro. 

4. Get over yourself, you aren't the expert you think you are! 

If James Washington and Alan Lazard switched places, you would be bitching about how we need to bring in a guy like Lazard.

Willie Snead has 339 yards this year and has played the entire year. Come on.

Renfrow has 49/600/4 over 16 games. Lazard has 35/480/3 over 11. Those are inherently comparable stats. 

You're the jackass making absolute statements like "Not even comparable" when comparing him to dudes like Hunter Renfrow's mediocre ***. 

You were given the opportunity to come up with a list. You listed what 13 that nobody's contesting? 19/32 is 58%?

Do you really feel like you're defeating Outpost's point with the argument, "Lazard isn't as good as 70% of #2 receivers, he's only as good as 58% of NFL receivers?"

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Exactly right.  Just don’t say we’re not better at WR than most of the league when we have Davante Adams.  I’m all for bringing in more WR help, especially since we have few other positions in dire need.  But don’t act like Rodgers is playing with some cupcake roster.

Double cover Adams and what do we have?  No te's, Lazard and who .. nobody.  Rodgers is playing with jags at wr after Adams and sometimes Lazard.  

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You're not getting out of it that easily.  Admit that you were off when you suggested you would laugh in my face if I said Lazard was similar to 70% of the #2 receivers in the league.  Admit that the Packers are top 16 in WR talent. 

I'll bat for him .... nope,  from 1-5 we aren't close to top 16 in wr and te either.