Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

25 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Not packer related... but if people are interested in what it would of looked like had GB kept Favre and traded Rodgers... have fun watching all this human drama unfold in New England.

No doubt!  Huge mistake letting Jimmy G leave town, IMHO.  I think perhaps Bellicheat will be retiring soon.

6 hours ago, Green19 said:

Not packer related... but if people are interested in what it would of looked like had GB kept Favre and traded Rodgers... have fun watching all this human drama unfold in New England.

This...soooo much this. Reading that article reminds me of Favre in 2009 tbh

7 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

No doubt!  Huge mistake letting Jimmy G leave town, IMHO.  I think perhaps Bellicheat will be retiring soon.

The story behind all of this is supposed to come out today.  Evidently Kraft wanted Jimmy G gone?

"If we look at every pass play in the N.F.L. this season through Week 16, and then average the top speed of each receiver across all of those plays, the Rams have the fastest group with an average of 13.32 m.p.h. The Raiders, at 11.96, are slower than every other team except for the Packers, who are more than a mile and a half per hour slower than the Rams at 11.74 m.p.h."

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/01/05/sportradar-rates-packers-receivers-nfls-slowest/1007206001/

Edited by Leader

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

"If we look at every pass play in the N.F.L. this season through Week 16, and then average the top speed of each receiver across all of those plays, the Rams have the fastest group with an average of 13.32 m.p.h. The Raiders, at 11.96, are slower than every other team except for the Packers, who are more than a mile and a half per hour slower than the Rams at 11.74 m.p.h."

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/01/05/sportradar-rates-packers-receivers-nfls-slowest/1007206001/

This is just... so expected.  I came here to post this.  Makes you want to cut everyone at WR except adams.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

This is just... so expected.  I came here to post this.  Makes you want to cut everyone at WR except adams.

Rather than do that, I'd draft a fast WR sooner than the 5th round or Division 1 football.........

Just now, skibrett15 said:

wilde was predicting schneider, so... I don't think he's on the pulse of the new guys.  He did seem to be in tune with TT leaving though.

Honestly, I've cooled off on Schneider a TON.  His drafts in recent years have been awful, and he's traded away draft capital for quick fixes.

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

Rather than do that, I'd draft a fast WR sooner than the 5th round or Division 1 football.........

We drafted Trevor Davis because he offered something our current WRs had.  There's more to playing WR than being able to run fast in a straight line.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, I've cooled off on Schneider a TON.  His drafts in recent years have been awful, and he's traded away draft capital for quick fixes.

Me too.  I'm still hoping Brian Gutekunst gets the job.

Edited by Pugger