Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I don't offer incog points in fractions of a whole. So it'll be a minimum of $3,400 for one incog point

Ok, revised offer:  I’ll pay $250 in mixed crypto (bitcoin, BC cash, litecoin, and ethereum), AND, Incognito will pay $3,400 (one incog point), for the first man, woman, or child to sneak in and disable the heinous, moronic, wretched Viking horn ahead of the week one matchup.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Gary’s up to 275.

Gary was 277 at the Combine, so it's not like he's gained or lost. He definitely looks more like an EDGE and less like a DL this summer. Would bet from the videos I've seen his body fat % is down. He definitely had some baby fat at UM and last year. He's working out with some DL like Maliek Collins and Leonard Floyd and when you see them together his body looks much more Floyd than it does Collins. Don't think he's being considered for the DL move that some wanted.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Gary was 277 at the Combine, so it's not like he's gained or lost. He definitely looks more like an EDGE and less like a DL this summer. Would bet from the videos I've seen his body fat % is down. He definitely had some baby fat at UM and last year. He's working out with some DL like Maliek Collins and Leonard Floyd and when you see them together his body looks much more Floyd than it does Collins. Don't think he's being considered for the DL move that some wanted.

My B I thought he was 260 or something. Probably a good sign that they didn’t ask him to lose weight though.

What are these guys waiting for ? They could be/should be Packers soon instead of sitting at home and getting fatter
Wait....that getting fatter part is what I'm doing

Come on down guys, each of them completes their respective Rooms for 2020
Damon Snacks Harrison & Jared Veldheer. Tramon would probably be cool too, but he ain't getting fat.

What's the holdup ?

AP_20001606377863J-e1578088381840-1024x6

14 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

What are these guys waiting for ? They could be/should be Packers soon instead of sitting at home and getting fatter
Wait....that getting fatter part is what I'm doing

Come on down guys, each of them completes their respective Rooms for 2020
Damon Snacks Harrison & Jared Veldheer. Tramon would probably be cool too, but he ain't getting fat.

What's the holdup ?

AP_20001606377863J-e1578088381840-1024x6

My guess is that these guys are low priority for teams at this juncture.  They are professionals that probably don't need a lot of coaching, whether that is in person or virtual.  Teams want to keep more raw, young talent in the meantime until they can be seen.  These guys will be ready when the time comes.  Some of the UDFA types will be cut early when camps open.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Why would we bring back Veld?

Let me turn that question around, why wouldn't you ? :)

Or a better question is, who is OT 3 on the current roster ?
I'm not seeing anybody with NFL game experience as a back- up OT.... and no Billy Turner doesn't count - at best he's an emergency option

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

My guess is that these guys are low priority for teams at this juncture.  They are professionals that probably don't need a lot of coaching, whether that is in person or virtual.  Teams want to keep more raw, young talent in the meantime until they can be seen.  These guys will be ready when the time comes.  Some of the UDFA types will be cut early when camps open.  

thanks for the illumination, greatly appreciated. I'll cool my jets

Geez, I'm going crazy out there by the lake

71a809883e55720f7188e19ea4291010.jpg