Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

no sort of home field advantage

I doubt any of the stadia are going to be full this fall, so the teams that rely on crowd noise - artificial or real - won't have that advantage in 2020
At Saints is one, at minny is another.

The other weird comment about the lack of crowd noise came from Steve Young during his time in the USFL- playing in a nearly empty stadium
He said the defense could hear him call the play in the huddle and they had to move back to 20 yds behind the LOS and have him with his *** to the defense instead of the other way around . Even the helmet mics for the QBs are gonna be loud enough for the defense to hear.
(Belicheck is soiling himself in anticipation)

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Would anybody have any interest in doing a game breakdown livestream?
I'm bored as **** and want to talk some football.

You're in luck.  (...depending on how desperate you are)
I'm stranded in WI this week, shoot me a call and we can talk football. Not kidding.

(920) 569-7502

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

My name is Dave.  I also think Depeche Mode is a kick *** band...

Lolol

I haven't seen that in so long. I actually watched that on accident. Tried to pirate some movie on college. But it was Orgazmo. Happened with another movie and it ended up being Waiting. Good times

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

re-watching Week 17 of the SB season. Good god I forgot how piss poor our offense played that game.

A lesson in why you never rest starters or don't try to win.  If the Bears had won that game, they might have been in or even won the Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

A lesson in why you never rest starters or don't try to win.  If the Bears had won that game, they might have been in or even won the Super Bowl. 

I'm towards the end of the 3Q and Cutty is still chuckin' it. Can't really tell when / if they rested anyone yet.