Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

30 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Imma dope, I didn't connect the dots on which Adams
carry on

I have so many "What are you talking about?" moments on this site when people refer to Adams without a first name and I forget that the lesser one exists

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Who plays in the NFL but doesn't insure their vehicle? He should be cut for being that cheap.

I have expired tags right now because I haven't been able to get my emissions inspection because places are closed or have odd hours.  Maybe that is his predicament?  

Zach Kruse -  Montravius Adams played 112 pass-rushing snaps in 2019 and had just ONE pressure, per PFF. It was a hurry, not a sack or QB hit. Even before the arrest, he was going to enter camp squarely on the roster bubble.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -  Montravius Adams played 112 pass-rushing snaps in 2019 and had just ONE pressure, per PFF. It was a hurry, not a sack or QB hit. Even before the arrest, he was going to enter camp squarely on the roster bubble.

Yup, been saying this. There are 100 guys on the street right now who can give you what Adams did.