Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

And explosive athletes. 

We still really don't have that type of guy other than MVS. You could make the argument that after Adams/Jones and probably MVS, Tyler Ervin would probably be our No. 4 "most explosive" offensive threat. 

There are not 19 teams that have less explosive players than Adams/Jones and a QB as allegedly good as Rodgers and an offensive line as good as ours was.  

1 minute ago, Tartarus said:

Which playoff teams from this past postseason had less explosive players than GB - Buffalo and NE?

Let's hope MVS makes one giant leap for Packer nation.  

49ers? Titans? Seattle? 

Edited by HighCalebR

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I'll give Seattle on par, maybe slightly better. 

Kittle and who? Titans aj brown and who

Kittle and Deebo were better than our two best receiving options last year, no? I believe both were fairly high in YAC last year. 

The big guy Henry who runs the ball a lot. I heard he's decent

10 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Easily a better squad than Seattle right now as a whole.

As a whole yes but I'd say Metcalf, Lockett and Carson are a pretty darn good cast of offensive weapons. 

If MVS takes that big leap we need we'll be looking much better. To me there's just too many unknowns right now

4 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Kittle and Deebo were better than our two best receiving options last year, no? I believe both were fairly high in YAC last year. 

The big guy Henry who runs the ball a lot. I heard he's decent

Davante got hurt, and we switched up our 2 over the course of the year and Lazard averages about what Deebo does. If Deebo was a Packer youd say he was a slot guy that had opportunities because of the lack of power ahead of him, similar the argument against our guys stats.

Theres a negative spin for everything if you want. 

Idk if youve noticed but we had a pretty decent run game as well

Just now, Tartarus said:

As a whole yes but I'd say Metcalf, Lockett and Carson are a pretty darn good cast of offensive weapons. 

If MVS takes that big leap we need we'll be looking much better. To me there's just too many unknowns right now

Id take jones over Carson and Davante over Metcalf. Lockett, sure hes better than our 2, i gave you that but its also not an astounding gap.

• Like 1

I think we all understand our 2, whoever it may be, has to step up and take the job. I also dont see this huge discrepancy in talent to a lot of other teams with the style of football we're trying to play. If you want to argue were going against the times with the scheme were going with i probably agree 

41 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Which playoff teams from this past postseason had less explosive players than GB - Buffalo and NE?

Let's hope MVS makes one giant leap for Packer nation.  

Buffalo actually put some good athletes out there... Brown, McKenzie & Knox at TE was pretty decent. Definitely better than the Packers... Adding Diggs to that group was a heck of move. That offense could be real dangerous this year.

One of the most disgusting snap count numbers in 2019 was Allison, Kumerow and Shepperd getting over 1,000 snaps at WR in 2019- the horror!

It's criminal the junk Rodgers has had to throw to the past few years.

21 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Buffalo actually put some good athletes out there... Brown, McKenzie & Knox at TE was pretty decent. Definitely better than the Packers... Adding Diggs to that group was a heck of move. That offense could be real dangerous this year.

One of the most disgusting snap count numbers in 2019 was Allison, Kumerow and Shepperd getting over 1,000 snaps at WR in 2019- the horror!

It's criminal the junk Rodgers has had to throw to the past few years.

I love how you keep adding shepherds 50 snaps to this. Throw Trevor Davis in too while you're at it.

Jaleel Scott, Miles Boykin and Willie Sneed combined for 1000 snaps for the Ravens, THE HORROR

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

I love how you keep adding shepherds 50 snaps to this. Throw Trevor Davis in too while you're at it.

Jaleel Scott, Miles Boykin and Willie Sneed combined for 1000 snaps for the Ravens, THE HORROR

Yeah but those aren't solely the Packers ****ty snaps so they don't count

• Like 2