Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

12 minutes ago, Chili said:

I've just looked at Robert Foster's history. I gotta ask how does a guy who barely started, let alone produced in college make an NFL roster? His college stats are absolutely shocking. It makes his first season with the Bills even more amazing! :o

Suffered a shoulder injury early on at Bama which set him back and he never got his head above water again. He was the No. 2 HS WR in the nation when he went to Bama. Certainly has raw talent. 

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

Had a nice rookie season in Buffalo with 500+ receiving yards. Ran 4.41 at the combine with a 6.91 3C. Not sure what happened in Year 2. 

He's got some serious wheels.  I thought he'd actually run sub-4.4 tbh.

PleasingFragrantFinch-max-1mb.gif

h9emjccwzveabzu99ei2

dusting Trevon Diggs at A-Day.

EllipticalSociableAmazontreeboa-size_res

granted it's vs CSU but that acceleration through the secondary is quick and he looked like he didn't even need to hit top speed to do it..

Edited by thrILL!

I was thinking DL Adams should be about health by now... of Adams, Martin and Ento, I thought Adams had the least serious injury and happened the longest ago.

Plus, while there is unlimited number of different guys you can bring back from the IR, I believe you can only bring back the same player once...

So we need to save DL Adams IR time for later in the season when he gets released reinjured... unless there is someone we got our eye on to sign.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

He's got some serious wheels.  I thought he'd actually run sub-4.4 tbh.

PleasingFragrantFinch-max-1mb.gif

h9emjccwzveabzu99ei2

dusting Trevon Diggs at A-Day.

EllipticalSociableAmazontreeboa-size_res

granted it's vs CSU but that acceleration through the secondary is quick and he looked like he didn't even need to hit top speed to do it..

His movement reminds me of like a super James Jones or something. Excites me so much more then the usual bottom end guys we stash.

Im super excited about football and also not at all at the same time. Weird year.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, n8ghee said:

Not according to the teams press release

*Edit .. they removed the information from the column i posted.  

There's some more detail at the end of this column.  Basically what Deps said appears to be correct.

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2020/09/07/green-bay-packers-work-out-veteran-center-justin-britt/5677286002/

Edited by {Family Ghost}