Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Dude, no one ******* cares about your wrong "fact"ual opinion... which is nothing but lies...

You want to argue "facts" about the Browns, go to the Browns page.... better yet, go to Cleveland and maybe you can get a good paying job from the Browns...

you're bein' awful ornery on here this week, boss. ease up a bit

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Dude, no one ******* cares about your wrong "fact"ual opinion... which is nothing but lies...

You want to argue "facts" about the Browns, go to the Browns page.... better yet, go to Cleveland and maybe you can get a good paying job from the Browns...

bruh I asked you a question lol

Have you forgotten Kareem Hunt being a top RB as a rookie? Is this some outlandish claim? no. Kareem is clearly a better option in the receiving game, and if anything is a marginally weaker rusher. I would argue he is as good of a rusher. 

Edited by JBURGE

3 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

you're bein' awful ornery on here this week, boss. ease up a bit

True... but I'm tired of the same bullcra...

People saying their opinion is the only thing that matters because they say so... ignore everything else, if it doesn't agree with their lies then it's wrong.... and they're going to keep hammering the crap.

I'm not interested in a day after day pissing contests... one person must suck because one person demands it... despite the facts... ignore the facts only their opinion matters....

I have no interest in that crap...

18 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

bruh I asked you a question lol

Have you forgotten Kareem Hunt being a top RB as a rookie? Is this some outlandish claim? no. Kareem is clearly a better option in the receiving game, and if anything is a marginally weaker rusher. I would argue he is as good of a rusher. 

Bruh, welcome to 2020 and a Packers web page... you're having a pissing contest over who is the Browns best RB... you missed the damn point...

Aaron Jones was the point bruh... 

31 minutes ago, Beast said:

True... but I'm tired of the same bullcra...

People saying their opinion is the only thing that matters because they say so... ignore everything else, if it doesn't agree with their lies then it's wrong.... and they're going to keep hammering the crap.

I'm not interested in a day after day pissing contests... one person must suck because one person demands it... despite the facts... ignore the facts only their opinion matters....

I have no interest in that crap...

What's funny is that other people's opinions are "lies"?? Sounds a little hypocritical 😂

I had a nice couple post convo with someone else about Chubb and Hunt. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

PFF has him rated super low, too.  He's not even below average anymore, he's just bad. 

he's always been bad!

He got a few sacks in a lost season playing next to kenny clark when there were NO other pass rushers on the team aside from a quickly fading clay matthews.  And that earned him a new deal.  Hate the player, hate the deal.  Get him out!

14 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

What's funny is that other people's opinions are "lies"?? Sounds a little hypocritical 😂

Hypocritical only because you're attempting to change what you actually claimed.

Now it's an "opinion", before you said it was "fact"... you can't even keep your lying stories straight.

22 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I am not speaking based on stats. I am speaking based on the fact that Hunt is a better player than Chubb

Of course you aren't speaking of stats norfacts, just opinions... but you're lying when you claim it's the fact.

And of course you back tract later...

That's what I'm tired of, people talking ****, and then when they have to eat crow they put their tailed between their legs and change their story about what they said... 

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_NFL_season#NFL_centennial_promotions

Last season, for the NFL's 100th anniversary, the league scheduled a game each week to mark a landmark moment in the league's history.

Week 7 was Raiders-Packers, however the NFL claimed the only significant game between the two was Super Bowl II.

I think the NFL forgot about Brett Favre's amazing Monday night performance against the Raiders a day after his father's death.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Other posters opinions are lies....his opinions are facts.

Come on @JBURGE get with the times here!!!!

You literally got that *** backwards, because you have no ******* clue what's going on.

Please prove that you are not a lier! Please quote where I claimed my opinion was fact.

Here is where they literally claimed their opinion was fact.

23 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I am not speaking based on stats. I am speaking based on the fact that Hunt is a better player than Chubb

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Beast, take a chill pill.  You’re sounding like me.

1) Maybe you rubbed off on me.

2) You act like this?

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

not convinced that beast isn't your alt

Nope... I'm no one's alt... we're acting alike? I haven't been around him enough to know, and aren't alt banned? If so, just ask the mods if our IP information is the same... if they are, one or both of us would be banned.

As you said, I'm being "awful ornery" and sorry about that ... guess I just got a lot of stress right now... 

But I'm also tired of the pissing contests... where everything is Pettine's fault including the JFK assassination (yes over exaggeration there)... and everyone else gets a free pass... which is largely how I see Outpost opinion of the defense.

And my point was about Aaron Jones, and the guy wants to argue about the Browns... he doesn't want to talk stats, he wants to claim his opinion is fact... despite the actual facts such as coaches depth chart, the stats, the PFF grade, all go the opposite way, and no I don't want to spend the time in pissing about the browns... this is Packers page.

This some guy tries to pile on, falsely claiming I stated my opinion was fact (I'm still wanting to see the quote where I said my opinion is fact btw)... where quite literally, said their opinion was "fact"

27 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

not convinced that beast isn't your alt

If he wasn’t so wrong I would wonder the same thing.  Like, ****, are there two of me?

But I’m certain he’s not me.  He uses way too many ellipses, something I very rarely use, and he also has some grammatical errors.  My grammar is impeccable.  

• Like 2