Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

6 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

Zimmer should be No 1 choice. No doubt in that, but i dont think he will get fired.

Why don’t you think he’ll get fired? They decided to go all in the last couple years and have crapped out. That usually falls on the coach.

Not that we’d be my first choice bet runs a good defense.

Matt Schneidman -   Davante Adams said it would be a bad look if he came out and said he wants Packers to add someone at the trade deadline. He said he doesn't even know when the trade deadline is.

"I don't get paid enough to be out here worrying about personnel."

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -   Davante Adams said it would be a bad look if he came out and said he wants Packers to add someone at the trade deadline. He said he doesn't even know when the trade deadline is.

That's not exactly Davonte saying, "Matt, we don't need any other receivers .. we're set".

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Good comments for him and a great sense of our locker room.

Green Bay Gazette -  The Green Bay Packers awarded $250,000 in social justice grants to five nonprofit organizations in southern Wisconsin.

The groups, which each received $50,000, were Building Our Future and the Mary Lou & Arthur F. Mahone Fund, both in Kenosha, 100 Black Men of Madison Inc., Urban League of Greater Madison Inc. and Leaders Igniting Transformation in Milwaukee.

The donations were in addition to two $150,000 social justice grants the team awarded earlier this year to Sherman Phoenix and Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, both in Milwaukee. Also Mark Murphy, Packers president and CEO, and his wife, Laurie, earlier donated $250,000 to Green Bay, Milwaukee and Madison groups.

👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

That's not exactly Davonte saying, "Matt, we don't need any other receivers .. we're set".

And he probably wouldn't care either would he. It's not like it would hurt him. If anyone someone to draw some attention away, if ya got a legit one anyways