Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Any update injury news on Cory Linsley?

About a year ago, I had a back issue and it spasmed on me at work.  I walked around just like Cory did.  It's almost like you are walking on black ice, or barefoot on a floor full of thumbtacks. Took me about 6 sessions with a good sports chiropractor to loosen that back up.  Not a lot of adjusting, more deep stretching than anything else.

Postmates -    A big week means a big delivery from a big NFL star. Huge thanks to Aaron Rodgers for giving meals and gear to frontline workers and patients at St. Vincent Hospital in Green Bay. Shoutout to local restaurant Nectar for the tasty food and to Aaron Rodgers for making it happen.

• Aaron Rodgers -   Thanks for all that you’ve done, thank you to the amazing frontline workers. Happy Thanksgiving to all, count your blessings and hug your loved ones close.
Edited by Leader

Rob Demovsky -    Packers OLB coach Mike Smith:

on Preston: "He’s not rushing the way I want him to rush right now."

on Gary: "The more we get going, the more reps he’s going to get and he deserves more reps. Just playing good football."

Keep an eye on their roles Sunday night vs. CHI