Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Peter Bukowski -   All 5 of the Packers offensive linemen are top-10 in their position in ESPN's Pass Block Win Rate.

Billy Turner is #1 among OTs
David Bakhtiari is #3 among OTs
Corey Linsley is #3 among C's
Lucas Patrick is #9 among G's
Elgton Jenkins is #10 among G's

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -   All 5 of the Packers offensive linemen are top-10 in their position in ESPN's Pass Block Win Rate.

Billy Turner is #1 among OTs
David Bakhtiari is #3 among OTs
Corey Linsley is #3 among C's
Lucas Patrick is #9 among G's
Elgton Jenkins is #10 among G's

I kind of don’t believe Turner’s or Patrick’s grades...

• Like 1

i remember being in the last year of elementary school watching the 07 dallas game highlights like a couple times a week trying to pump myself that rodgers would be at least a decent qb for us. then he hit this throw and at that moment i was like holy **** this is the guy for the next 15 yrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DCrRC3Lyc&t=3m15s

feels recent. i only saw the last 3 years of favre in GB, but remember feeling like i missed an eternity when my family would talk about classic favre moments. just crazy to consider rodgers has nearly been the starter in GB for as long and there's some 13 year old now seeing the waning years of rodgers wishing he could've seen the whole thing like i kinda did with favre in my youth 

12 hours ago, Green19 said:

I kind of don’t believe Turner’s or Patrick’s grades...

He just shutdown Mack last week. I don't think I've ever seen a transition from guard to tackle pay off in NFL history. Turner has been excellent at RT. He went from my most easy "cap casualty" to a guy I'd easily let play out that contact and feel confident we're getting great value.

• Like 3