Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

16 minutes ago, Redt said:

Holy S#!^, I actually agree with Outpost on something, bring in Thomas for the hybrid, couldn't be worse than M. Bennett

Except.... That thomas has absolutely no desire to play anything but single high? And he's lost the step that made him special.

LETS BRING IN ROMAN HARPER

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Refugee said:

I hear you, and it's a valid criticism of Raven but he's getting dinged up sacrificing his body in a tough role.  Might just not be built for it.  Hybrid is a tough spot, fast enough to cover TE's and RB's underneath, strong enough to mix it up in the dirt.  Not an easy position and one that invites high speed collision.

I'm just saying it's human nature to be more down when your Ferrari is in the shop than your used Camry.  We can all relate to that, right?

Sure, but in this analogy it'd be more like walking away from the Ferrari in the shop to enjoy the Camry which is also in the shop.

Tom Silverstein -   Packers coach Matt LaFleur said WR Allen Lazard is still on a pseudo snap count because they just don't want to stress him following core muscle surgery. He said they are not going to put him on the field for 60 snaps even though he appears to be back to being himself.

18 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Discovered this the other day... apparently the Packers’ kicker did a bump of cocaine at half time before winning the game in overtime against the bears.

True story, I worked part time at an O'Reilly Auto Parts and my supervisor, a then 23 years old, asked me if I needed a "pick me up" after a raging Friday night and early Saturday start time. He looked like hell, mind you. I said sure because I had no idea wtf he was referring to. We walked out the back/side employee entrance and dude straight did a line off the hood of his Nissan Altima right in front of me. I was like "yeah, no I'm good man. Thanks."

55 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Discovered this the other day... apparently the Packers’ kicker did a bump of cocaine at half time before winning the game in overtime against the bears.

Hubby and I were at that game.  It was one of the wilder finishes for sure.

• Like 1

Zach Kruse -   Packers WR Davante Adams can tie the NFL record for consecutive games with at least 5 catches and a receiving TD on Sunday. He's currently at 7.  He's only the third player in history to get to 7 games and Antonio Brown holds the record at 8 (2018).