Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

46 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I don't care if any RB is brought in.  Couple of things here.

• I will be sad when Jones leaves, he's one of my favorite players and a good kid.
  • No reason to think Dillon won't be getting a lot of touches next year.
  • If I'm signing a FA running back, I hope it is Jamal.
  • Draft another one in the mid rounds.

I was thinking among the same lines, give Jamal a pay increase and let him know he's the guy at RB now with Dillon filling in occasionally.  Also draft a RB, I'd say with 4th, maybe 5th round.

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Ruh Roh Rorge!

[Edit: Rats! This bone's been chewed for a while.]

No hard feelings. Given what has happened to premier running back contract lately, can't blame 33 for wanting $$$ and can't blame GB for waving goodbye in an environment that already has 12 and 69 chewing up cap.

Edited by Uffdaswede

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

this raises two questions for me:

(1) Is it illegal (here) to discuss people discussing politics? It's not directly a discussion of politics

(2) Would Eleanor Roosevelt classify discussion of people discussing politics that of great, average or small minds?

Idk but I’ve witnessed plenty of mouth breathers in TAST discussions to know that anything within the realm of politics is asking to get **** locked up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

Ruh Roh Rorge!

[Edit: Rats! This bone's been chewed for a while.]

No hard feelings. Given what has happened to premier running back contract lately, can't blame 33 for wanting $$$ and can't blame GB for waving goodbye in an environment that already has 12 and 69 chewing up cap.

Yeah, time to pass on Jones. 

5 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

I was thinking among the same lines, give Jamal a pay increase and let him know he's the guy at RB now with Dillon filling in occasionally.  Also draft a RB, I'd say with 4th, maybe 5th round.

What's with the black background in all the things you are quoting?  Maybe look into that .. it's hard to read when it's all black like that.

11 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Copy link to tweet. When it prompts "post as plain trxt instead" click that.

Someone hear Aaron got his new agent and jamaals just trying to get the foot in the door first.

• Like 1

I would be happy if he signed a similar deal to Latavius Murray, 4 year $14.4m. Murray has had better stats than Jamaal, including a 1000 yard season early in his career as well putting up 637 yards in 2019. Jamaal will probably have similar amount of rush yards this year. Murray is also the 14 highest paid running back so not a bad place to get Jamaal to. 

23 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

He’s a packer football writer. I don’t care which way he and other sports writers lean, I follow them for sports information, not politics. 

Oh you're one those stick to sports guys....

Unfollow him then? I'm pretty sure he's asked people to do just that if they have a problem with his free speech.