Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

No secondary market. The tickets are mobile only, probably linked to the season ticket holder's account. Basically, only a season ticket holder can buy the tickets, and it appears that if a non-season ticket holder attends (i.e. buys or gets a ticket from a season ticket holder who purchased it), that person has to attend the game with the that same season-ticket holder, because the tickets are grouped in "pods." 

So when @Packerraymond or @incognito_man get their tickets and give me one, I'll have to be in their "pod." :) I cannot just buy a ticket off of stubhub or ebay, etc. 

Yeah, sounds like they'll be non transferable. Basically, the link is sent to a season ticket holder, and then will be accessed from their account or email for entry. Basically you need my phone to get in.

I'm wondering how it's going to be, like a Black Friday click and they're gone or if they'll stay available for an hour or two. Either way I'm not taking chances 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

No secondary market. The tickets are mobile only, probably linked to the season ticket holder's account. Basically, only a season ticket holder can buy the tickets, and it appears that if a non-season ticket holder attends (i.e. buys or gets a ticket from a season ticket holder who purchased it), that person has to attend the game with that same season-ticket holder, because the tickets are grouped in "pods." 

So when @Packerraymond or @incognito_man get their tickets and give me one, I'll have to be in their "pod." :) I cannot just buy a ticket off of stubhub or ebay, etc. 

Confirmed. Cannot resell the tickets. They go on sale next week when the match-up is "announced". I intend to be logged on and ready to buy a "pod" :)

Rodgers, Davante, Bak, and Linsley all named to 1st team All-Pro. Gotta think Jaire will make 2nd team All-Pro....should be 1st team but figured the lack of INT probably hurt him(it shouldn't have but you know it did)

7 Pro Bowlers, 4 1st team All-Pro's, not used to GB's roster getting praised so much like this. Normally you'll have the national media saying its Rodgers and a bunch of nothing

11 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Sucks that Jenkins doesn't get recognized even on 2nd team for the year he had. Seamlessly moving all over the OL and playing well at a multitude of spots. Unheard of

There is no 2nd team All Pro Vote, the guys who got votes but miss the 1st team, get 2nd team. Understandable why he would miss out to me. He's a great OL, but there are better pure guards in the league.