Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

22 minutes ago, deathstar said:

I think Detroit and Houston are still open.

Yes, I believe the only interview for Hackett was ATL but there could be another.

Teams get to work right away on new hires to try not to lose out on the cream of the crop. The tricky part is that coordinators for the best teams are still working in January. The OC in Buf and Dan Campbell in NO are guys getting consideration.

Rumor is that Dan Campbell TE and assistant coach in NO will be the next HC for Detroit. He’s the guy I wanted, and we did interview him, but I only based my choice off of a few articles and don’t pretend I know what it takes to find the next shiny new NFL coach.

So far, I’m pretty happy with our choice. 

5 hours ago, thrILL! said:

https://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/local-news/2-arrested-6-ejected-1-hospitalized-during-saturdays-green-bay-packers-game/amp/

Guess they got too hype from Weezy being in the house. Are they serving beer at games?  

This is a good night at Lambeau. Wait until the world is back to normal and they have a country music concert at the stadium again. They arrest half the town.

• Like 1

Green Bay Gazette -  Stadium View Bar & Grill was heavily criticized as irresponsible on social media after videos and photos from inside the business showed a crowd of maskless Packers fans celebrating the team's playoff victory Saturday over the Los Angeles Rams.

The videos, on TikTok and other social media, show fans who are cheering, dancing, giving high fives, eating and drinking, without any resemblance of the social distancing recommended by authorities as a precaution to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Green Bay Gazette -  Stadium View Bar & Grill was heavily criticized as irresponsible on social media after videos and photos from inside the business showed a crowd of maskless Packers fans celebrating the team's playoff victory Saturday over the Los Angeles Rams.

The videos, on TikTok and other social media, show fans who are cheering, dancing, giving high fives, eating and drinking, without any resemblance of the social distancing recommended by authorities as a precaution to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

It's amazing how much I hate everything in this story*:

GBG: A middling at best newspaper funded entirely by a boring sports page that does nothing but fondle the organization.

Stadium View Bar & Grill: a lousy bar propped up only by stadium traffic and the almost uniform alcoholic tendencies of everyone in this state. 

"Real newspapers" reporting about "outrage" on social media: Do your damn job and write a real story you waste-of -a-cubicle hack writer.

"Outrage" on social media: Stop worrying about other people's lives. Focus on yourself. Stop trying to be outraged by everything.

Social Media/Videos and photos from inside the business:

• To the people talking videos to snitch: Quit snitching
  • To the people talking videos to flex on their friends/relatives: Live in the moment. Stop it.

Crowd of maskless packer fans:

• Crowd: Come on people. Pandemic. Social Distance.
  • Maskless: Bruh
  • Packer fans: Easily the worst thing on this list

Tiktok:

The worst of all social medias. It's a Chinese data gathering scheme. Stop it people.

Dancing:

Packer fans, know your strengths and play to them. This isn't it.

*I'm well aware of the irony of me responding to and bitching about this. Don't' @ me.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

me too

my tabs are this, 538, cnn, gmail and work tabs typically and I don't have any social medias on my tele either.

I got my here, my banking accounts, my investment accounts, a couple movie sites, Thrift Books and PFT as my tabs.

Because I only like to look at football, movies, books and how much money I'm making. 

• Like 1