Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

38 minutes ago, Leader said:

**** off. You disagree with somebody's take - fine. You think you're so brilliant that you call those takes and those putting them forward stupid....**** off. Go be a genius for some NFL team. You're obviously wasting your talents on social media.

looks like we’ve found Herman in disguise 😆

The height of hypocrisy here is hilarious. Part of the legions of fans that are always fashioning scapegoats and punching-bags out of almost every non-Rodgers entity of the GB organization.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

**** off. You disagree with somebody's take - fine. You think you're so brilliant that you call those takes and those putting them forward stupid....**** off. Go be a genius for some NFL team. You're obviously wasting your talents on social media.

Maybe a little over the top here, but the pompous responses from time to time kind of grind my gears as well.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

This seems to be a little bit of an overreaction. Leader I think your having a case of the moondays. 

12 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

looks like we’ve found Herman in disguise 😆

The height of hypocrisy here is hilarious. Part of the legions of fans that are always fashioning scapegoats and punching-bags out of almost every non-Rodgers entity of the GB organization.

No....but you're missing the obvious is a given.
I took umbrage for you calling others *** simply for their opinions  -  when thats ALL you bring to the board. Your opinion. As for your AR "scapegoats and punching-bags" comment...I've no clue what you're talking about and no interest to know. 

Herman thinks GB could / should be drafting better. You disagree with his hits/miss ratios? Fine. It's all subjective.
Doesnt make him a dumbass. I think GB - given the nature of the organization and its relation to the rest of the league - should put emphasis on securing / training / keeping quatlity talent in their scouting department. I thought a farily simple and easy take. You disagree? No clue why...but again, dont care. 

Just now, Spartacus said:

I find the whole "This team is a draft and develop team" stupid. Every team is a draft and develop team now..... You don't turn into a super team without at least a couple outstanding to good drafts.

Thats where we differ apparently. GB is by nature a conservative organization with its cash - plus - I personally dont think it's the end all be all of destinations for FAs. Hence - we need to be good in the draft. Especially when we've a top tier QB who's cap % is near the top of the league. Pennies become scarce - unless you run the organization on planned debt cycles -  which GB has shown a reluctance to do.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

The Office - Andy: "That Was an Overreaction" on Make a GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

What the hell? What a monumental overreaction to an opinion that wasn't even yours.

Don't post people's Twitter takes if you can't handle someone disagreeing with it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I find the whole "This team is a draft and develop team" stupid. Every team is a draft and develop team now..... You don't turn into a super team without at least a couple outstanding to good drafts.

I'll add to this.....couple of outstanding to good drafts....in a row.

I found Herman's take to be "less than intellectual" as well.  But, because of Twitter, I've become accustomed to reading "less than intellectual" tweets.  It doesn't mean that the authors are idiots, it just means that at times, they drink and post.  You know, like @Norm.  And we love him, too.

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

What the hell? What a monumental overreaction to an opinion that wasn't even yours.

Don't post people's Twitter takes if you can't handle someone disagreeing with it.

I could care less about people disagreeing with someone elses opinion. Dont think they need to be called *** simply for expressing it however - but perhaps thats just me - and - my take on the GB scouting department was also taken to task. Not sure what was so objectionable about that.....so I expressed my opinion about it.

18 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Disagree. There are teams who actively trade picks for vets, like the rams. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I could care less about people disagreeing with someone elses opinion. Dont think they need to be called *** simply for expressing it however - but perhaps thats just me - and - my take on the GB scouting department was also taken to task. Not sure what was so objectionable about that.....so I expressed my opinion about it.

You're overreacting. There's nothing in his post that warrants yours. If that's your opinion on his post....keep it to yourself and move on.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You're overreacting. There's nothing in his post that warrants yours. If that's your opinion on his post....keep it to yourself and move on.

Perhaps my post was a bit impolite....but outside that, it was right on.