Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:
Thought this was an April Fools article, but apparently it isn't...

Preseason makes all kinds of sense. Love should run the show this preseason - but the concept of starting Love in 1 or 2 regular season games - that I'm not buying.

12 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I wasn't suggesting they actually trade the pick, just sharing the mediocrity that has been Packers 3rd round picks. There's always this year!

Yah we always suck in the 3rd round.  Maybe trade up  in the 2nd and pick up a 4th or 5th for that useless 3rd rounder.  Wierd year think as many bites of the apple as you can get.  Analyzing prospects will be harder and some guys may slip that ordinarily wouldn't.  Can't remember the last time we hit in the 3rd.  James Jones?

Just now, CWood21 said:

It's a clickbait article...what do you expect?

I mean there's clickbait, then there's suggesting sitting your MVP in a regular season game so you can try out your 2nd year QB, lmao. 

I am excited to see Love in the preseason though. Frankly he should take every snap.

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean there's clickbait, then there's suggesting sitting your MVP in a regular season game so you can try out your 2nd year QB, lmao. 

I am excited to see Love in the preseason though. Frankly he should take every snap.

It depends on the record.  When we are 3 games up and 14-1, give Love some PT.  

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's literally the definition of clickbait...

On 4/3/2021 at 8:21 AM, packfanfb said:

Thought this was an April Fools article, but apparently it isn't...

This guy is the resident author for hot takes on CHTV. He and a good deal of the comment section are why I don’t go to that site much anymore. They do have some informative posts and solid authors but you have to sift through more every season.