Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

40 minutes ago, R T said:

The Packers are bringing in De'Vondre Campbell today and are expecting to sign him if he passes his physical. Campbell is a former 4th round pick of the Falcons who is a 5 year starter, 4 years with the Falcons and a 16 game starter with the Cardinals last season. 

Was he any good? You’d hope serviceable if he was a 5 year starter.

41 minutes ago, R T said:

The Packers are bringing in De'Vondre Campbell today and are expecting to sign him if he passes his physical. Campbell is a former 4th round pick of the Falcons who is a 5 year starter, 4 years with the Falcons and a 16 game starter with the Cardinals last season. 

Who said the Packers aren't going all in this year? 😁

Seriously though, depending on the numbers this is a good pick up IMO. Guessing not much more than vet minimum and a smallish SB. Who knows though. 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Was he any good? You’d hope serviceable if he was a 5 year starter.

Didn't grade out well last season, but was a rookie in ATL when MLF was there, so their is that history. 

4 minutes ago, R T said:

Didn't grade out well last season, but was a rookie in ATL when MLF was there, so their is that history. 

I mean PFF just ranked the Packers's ILB group 32nd (that's last for those of you with math issues) so we can only go up from here!!

Edited by packfanfb

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean PFF just ranked the Packers's ILB group 32nd (that's last for those of you with math issues) so we can only go up from here!!

PFF rank Devin White at 43.4!!! Don't think they rank linebackers well at all

• Like 1

Campbell came in 6’4, 232 and ran a 4.58. Definitely built a bit different  than the rest of the guys at his position and hopefully can offer some coverage on TEs as well as supporting the run. I’m glad we brought in a vet to that green room. That his availability has been much better than Kirksey over the years so let’s hope that trend continues. 

31 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Saw that Z and P were partying together in Vegas on IG. Apparently, COVID doesn't stay in Vegas. 

Seems like an easy out from on field work while still honoring the mandatory mini camp. I just hope they took Dean to Vegas, little known fact- he’s named after Dean Martin.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:
"Mark, you either figure this **** out and get 12 back in here, or he isn't going to be the only guy holding out, you feel me?"

Or.......

Murphy:  "You see the latest extension offer?  You like?

DA: "I did......when can we get together so I can sign?"

Ryan Wood -  No live rush, but Jordan Love just flashed some impressive athleticism. Love maneuvered inside the pocket before flushing left and finding Amari Rodgers in the middle. Hit Rodgers with a low throw to beat tight coverage. Arm and feet in one play.

Andy Herman -   Will Redmond continues to get looks with some of the Packers top nickel and dime packages.

Andy Herman -  EQ banged up after a throw from Bortles where they weren’t on the same page. Down on a knee now and trainers looking at him.