Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

Are you people ever going to let this go back to being an NFL/Packers forum?

Yes……..in July when there’s more to discuss.  Till then, try not getting too triggered by our “Random”, often off-topic banter. 

27 minutes ago, Norm said:

Booooooooo

We're just doing what we want to do, don't have anywhere we have to be, just relaxing and not worrying about anything. And we should be wearing our "I'm offended" t-shirts. An NFL fan's dream.

Edited by Dubz41
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Yes……..in July when there’s more to discuss.  Till then, try not getting too triggered by our “Random”, often off-topic banter. 

You could always make an appropriately titled thread for that. But I see you’re more interested in being an ignorant *bag

Edited by TransientTexan

Just now, TransientTexan said:

You could always make an appropriately titled thread for that. But I see you’re more interested in being an ignorant ******. 

I’ve watched you get salty on any thread in this forum that goes against your political beliefs.  Well **** you and your god damned Texas **** stain views!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I’ve watched you get salty on any thread in this forum that goes against your political beliefs.  Well **** you and your god damned Texas **** stain views!

You are projecting. You knuckleheads used to get salty every time anyone even vaguely comes close to criticizing your sacred cows. That’s why, out of respect for the forum, we’ve not been bringing that up. But you zombies don’t show the same respect and you keep initiating this bull* in various unrelated threads. Go **** yourself, idiot. 

9 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

You are projecting. You knuckleheads used to get salty every time anyone even vaguely comes close to criticizing your sacred cows. That’s why, out of respect for the forum, we’ve not been bringing that up. But you zombies don’t show the same respect and you keep initiating this bull* in various unrelated threads. Go **** yourself, idiot. 

Wah, wah, wah.  You injected yourself into the conversation - whining and complaining like the hill-Billy hypocrite you are.  We hit a nerve when we had fun at the expense of one of your sacred cows, and then you resort to ad hominem attacks - the typical response from booger-eating morons like yourself.

Quit crying like a little biatch.  Just block us or ignore us, or cry yourself to sleep in your wee pillow if it’ll help soothe your aching arse crack.  FFS man, grow a pair.

2 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

You are nothing but a repetitive ad-hominem attack. You should get a mirror some time.

Yeah, I sometimes follow dipsh1ts down the rabbit hole for sport.  My bad.  Just keep scrolling next time, and perhaps we’ll get back to Packer football talk.

5 hours ago, CWood21 said:

WTF did I just walk in on?

That guy is @Norm, the other guy is @Packerraymond.  They been living in your mom's house for a while now.  I can't speak about the ..... " relationship" and what not that goes on, but everyone seems happy and it's 2021.  They are consenting " adults", so there it is.  Happy Thursday!!!!

• Like 4