Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

On 7/25/2021 at 1:46 PM, hitnhope said:

Meanwhile GB goes from super bowl contender to 6 win team.   Be careful what you wish for.

Don't you think that maybe you might want to look some at the front office people who put us in this position?  

Do you always cheer against the individual?   Why anyone would be upset with Adams escapes me.  He has earned everything he will get.   You seem to feel he owes a discount to a team that hasnt exactly treated its veterans very well.

Try to see some of these issues from the players side maybe?

Oof thanks. I'll be carefuller next time. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I need a link showing (yes, a non-joke Front Office) alerting a player about a pick before it was turned in.

I recall hearing (no link, and be careful because I'm wildly unreliable!) that the Bengals asked Joe Burrow's opinion before drafting Ja'Marr Chase but I don't think they asked for his approval.

16 hours ago, Leader said:

Geeeee......I wonder if AR returning to GB will cause a rift with him MIL to be.

"I cant believe you expect my daughter to hang out with those........Wisconsin people!"

Just what he needs....family problems   :)

Is that a quote you made up or real?

3 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I recall hearing (no link, and be careful because I'm wildly unreliable!) that the Bengals asked Joe Burrow's opinion before drafting Ja'Marr Chase but I don't think they asked for his approval.

Oh for sure. That's just due diligence since they were teammates.

• Like 1

Spotrac -  The Packers had a multi-year plan with Love/Rodgers, good on GB for sticking to it despite turmoil.

By refusing a FEB restructure, Rodgers heavily prevented GB from getting better this offseason. He accounts for 20% of their cap.

Andy Herman -   In a weird way, a Davante Adams extension would seem to make it even more unlikely that Rodgers stays in Green Bay past this season. The Packers are simply running out of money. A huge deal for Adams makes a transition to Love in 2022 more likely than it even already is.