Marvin signs a 2 year contract

ochocinco4pres

Woooooo

Nothing will change! I don't like change!

Says Mike Brown

Enjoy the empty stands

I actually don't think this is that bad. He actually would have been the best coach available had he been let go. But things are stale. This team needed a fresh voice to get rid of some of the bad. 

But now we can look forward to another few years of bodine, Adam Jones starting over wj3 because Will "hasn't proven anything yet", Robert geathers returning for another year, and John Ross never playing. 

Yay!

1 minute ago, theJ said:

Woooooo

Nothing will change! I don't like change!

Says Mike Brown

Enjoy the empty stands

I actually don't think this is that bad. He actually would have been the best coach available had he been let go. But things are stale. This team needed a fresh voice to get rid of some of the bad. 

But now we can look forward to another few years of bodine, Adam Jones starting over wj3 because Will "hasn't proven anything yet", Robert geathers returning for another year, and John Ross never playing. 

Yay!

This is my biggest thing. It just seems like it's gotten stagnate there. I spent the majority of my adult life in Cincy, and all my friends are still bengals fans, so I keep a bit of an interest in them. He's not an awful coach by any means, but I feel like the team and he have reached that Eagles / Reid point where it may just be better for everyone to get a fresh start. 

I'm not so much mad as surprised. Bengals really need to energize the fan base and a new coach would have gone a long way to that. I think this team will be greatly improved next year, butadding a different guy would have made a big difference in ticket sales.

15 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I’m just tired of caring more than the owner himself. 

You know its bad when Adam Jones is estatic of the signing. If they pick up he team option on him I will laugh sooooo hard 

of course he'a happy..  he know nothing will change and he can continue to get those checks.

Brown is one of the worst owners ever... so sick of this ****

Archived