Fallout 4 Mafia - GAME OVER - THE INSTITUTE WINS!!

Whicker

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

OK, you're here. Here's the plan:

1. Wreck shop
  2. Drink beer

Not necessarily in that order.

You in?

Also - I'm going to try something that's never been done before in the history of Mafia. Can't talk about it now, but probably deeper in the game. 

It could be great or it could be a disaster. Don't know yet.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Also - I'm going to try something that's never been done before in the history of Mafia. Can't talk about it now, but probably deeper in the game. 

role claim day 1?

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If you take your pants off again, I quit.

Hope whicker has a replacement ready

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're going to not read your role PM until like day 3?

18 hours ago, Whicker said:

Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread, unless I specifically say they can. No exceptions.

Does this mean that LTBF can't talk to his brother IRL while this game is going on?  I forget who he said was his brother, but just curious.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You're going to not read your role PM until like day 3?

I play poker like that all the time.  People get so freaked out when you play your hand blind as it makes them have to play how good their cards actually are.  Even funnier when you flop the nuts after playing the whole hand blind to the river... soo many drunken nights @ the Atlantis in Reno.

Just now, Raves said:

I play poker like that all the time.  People get so freaked out when you play your hand blind as it makes them have to play how good their cards actually are.  Even funnier when you flop the nuts after playing the whole hand blind to the river... soo many drunken nights @ the Atlantis in Reno.

Flop/Reveal

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

After reading the last Mafia thread....I hope you’re planning to play this whole game drunk 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Haha I've done that as well.  

I've also not read my role PM until D3 or D4.  I forget which.  

Archived