Possible trades this offseason?

Zukhyubern

What are some realistic trades you guys think might happen between now and draft day? 

Do we trade guys like CJ, Talib, Saunders..? I guess I’m less interested in whether or not we should trade any of these guys, but I am curious what their respective trade values would be, if any. 

Cj has zero value hes not good either Sanders the same hes an older speedster who has gotten more injury prone. Talib I could see netting a 5th I feel he's a corner that can last till hes 37.

I'd love to trade Lynch for a mid round pick. Maybe that last game helped. First rounders always get second chances.

Why do people so badly want Demaryius Thomas gone? He's probably the best WR we've ever had as a franchise. It's baffling. 

Anyway, I doubt anyone is tradeable. Thomas/Sanders maybe. Anderson absolutely not. He should be cut. We're just wasting money on another try-hard with minimal talent.

I think they could fetch a ~4th to 6th~ or so pick for Sanders. The tape shows he can still play. Depends on the salary I guess. DT's contract is too big. Talib is too good and too important to the team to move, IMHO. 

CJ Anderson deserves more credit than he gets from the fanbase. He's a capable NFL player. Don't blame him that Elway blew negotiations. "Try hard with minimal talent" guy rushed for 1,000 yards at 4.1 a clip on a terrible offense. 

That being said, yeah he gotta get cut. 

18 minutes ago, champ11 said:

CJ Anderson deserves more credit than he gets from the fanbase. He's a capable NFL player. Don't blame him that Elway blew negotiations. "Try hard with minimal talent" guy rushed for 1,000 yards at 4.1 a clip on a terrible offense. 

That being said, yeah he gotta get cut. 

xD

I honestly don't want to trade Sanders. We will have a new, better QB and dealing Manny who isn't on a horrid contract for a, say, 5th rounder just removes a talent from that QB's arsenal. I think, if his heart is still in Denver, that he can bounce back and be excellent for us.

I think we can get a 2019 R6 or R7 for Trevor, specifically to a team with an aging starter and untested young backup. Maybe a conditional R7 for Max Garcia. But if I have to choose between DT, Talib, Sanders and some middling pick, I take the vets 10 times out of 10.

I think CJ is probably cut but we as a fan base have undervalued him for years. He just had a very respectable season despite the defense having zero respect for our passing game. If we could bring him back at 2.5M rather than 4.5M, I think he would be a worthy keep. I have no trust in Booker as a runner and while Henderson is intriguing, he is a total unknown (And that's on the coaching staff, no reason he shouldn't have been given more of a look after the season was basically done)

2 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I honestly don't want to trade Sanders. We will have a new, better QB and dealing Manny who isn't on a horrid contract for a, say, 5th rounder just removes a talent from that QB's arsenal. I think, if his heart is still in Denver, that he can bounce back and be excellent for us.

I think we can get a 2019 R6 or R7 for Trevor, specifically to a team with an aging starter and untested young backup. Maybe a conditional R7 for Max Garcia. But if I have to choose between DT, Talib, Sanders and some middling pick, I take the vets 10 times out of 10.

I think CJ is probably cut but we as a fan base have undervalued him for years. He just had a very respectable season despite the defense having zero respect for our passing game. If we could bring him back at 2.5M rather than 4.5M, I think he would be a worthy keep. I have no trust in Booker as a runner and while Henderson is intriguing, he is a total unknown (And that's on the coaching staff, no reason he shouldn't have been given more of a look after the season was basically done)

I've been under the impression that he wants to get outta here. And I'd understand that 100%. We'll see though. The mans wants to get paid again and he's had such poor QB play....I'd want out too. 

I think moving these guys all comes back to who Elway wants to chase in FA and how much money he's gonna need to open it up. 

4 hours ago, broncos67 said:

Why do people so badly want Demaryius Thomas gone? He's probably the best WR we've ever had as a franchise. It's baffling. 

I've never understood this either. Let's see, he's the most physically talented WR the franchise has ever had, by the time he retires he's going to hold every receiving record the team has, is he still an elite athlete, no, but neither is his draft mate Dez Bryant. DT is a good player, he's no longer a great player but he is a good one. Almost as importantly, he's a good locker room guy and a good guy in the community. 

Archived