Munchak

3rivers

The respect and I have for Mike Munchak just tripled. After reading that he turned it down the second interview for the Arizona Cardinals which suggested they wanted to hire him as the head coach and I can only assume he is saying that he does not want to be there and goes I am surprised. But obviously it's a pleasant surprise the question I have now is does this mean that Mike Munchak is set to be the new offense of coordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

The respect and I have for Mike Munchak just tripled. After reading that he turned it down the second interview for the Arizona Cardinals which suggested they wanted to hire him as the head coach and I can only assume he is saying that he does not want to be there and goes I am surprised. But obviously it's a pleasant surprise the question I have now is does this mean that Mike Munchak is set to be the new offense of coordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers

I don't think Munchak is eager to go to a team that doesn't have a quarterback set. That's kind of what screwed him over in Tennessee. I still think Fitchner is the favorite to get the offensive coordinator position, but you never know.

11 hours ago, Big Snack said:

this was some of the best news to wake up to today. Combined with Haley not returning feels like a 1000 Christmas's rubbing up against my boys

I initially liked this post but took it away fearing it would send an unintended message. But Haley leaving and Munchak staying is a definite Like. 

Archived