5. Josh Sitton 86.0

Bottom 5:
1. Jeremy Vujnovich 34.1
2. Ethan Pocic 35.7
3. Xavier Su'a-Filo 35.8
4. Earl Watford 36.7
5. Brian Winters 36.9

Blasphemy!!

I, and right-thinking citizens everywhere, are affronted and outraged at this gratuitous besmirchment of Xavier Su'a Apostrophe Hyphen Filo! (Oh, God, I LOVE to say that name!!!) Those of us who have followed this plump and pleasant young man throughout his career won't stand for this travesty of justice. I think that all the ballots should be collected, and a re-count effected, before the results are made final!

Image result for Xavier Su'a-Filo

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Friend with the subscription sent me the updated numbers so I'm sending them to you. A disclaimer: I do not own a PFF subscription but my friend does and sent me this list to post it. PFF is obviously flawed, and in some cases downright laughable, I do not necessarily share their opinions on the top/worst players. Still, this should be interesting. Keep in mind their new player grade scale lists players via a 1-100 format. Also keep in mind that players who do not have a certain Snap % are not included (not sure what exactly the minimum snap count is... I think its like 25%).

Quarterback

5. Carson Wentz 87.6

Wide Receiver

Bottom 5:
5a. Torrey Smith 42.1

Tight End

5. Zach Ertz 80.9

Offensive Tackle

3b. Jason Peters 86.4

Offensive Guard

3a. Brandon Brooks 88.7

Center

1. Jason Kelce 93.2

"Defensive Interior"

5. Fletcher Cox 90.5

(I'm removing Destiny Vaeao, he's a back-up DT)

"Edge Defender"

8a. Brandon Graham 91.3

Sounds about right for the Eagles. I'm curious where Jernigan ended up because he was awesome in the beginning of the season and fell off after he got his extension.

45 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Sounds about right for the Eagles. I'm curious where Jernigan ended up because he was awesome in the beginning of the season and fell off after he got his extension.

83.4, 29th ranked interior defender. 

Pro tip to everyone, you can see a player's grade and rank by simply going to their PFF profile page: https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/tim-jernigan/8683

Kenny Vaccaro is a tough one to grade. I don’t agree that he’s bottom 5...

Any given play he could be playing a different position, and most of his “bad plays” have been predictable cause he was thrown into a mismatch.. 

Ill be really interested following his career outside of NOLA, he’s got motor issues but talent wise I think he’s got a boatload of potential. I think he could really be an important piece to the right team.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I still don't get the OJ Howard hate. But McCoy and David are the only two who deserve any mention among the best. 

Yeah I know they give good ratings for run blocking, so I don’t get it at all...

PFF tho, sometimes they throw a curveball

Archived