Seven Rounds V1 - No trades, and best guesses w/ underclassmen declaring.

mr fluffles

14 hours ago, holyghost said:

Replace Deontay Burnett in the 3rd for the Raiders with Marcus Davenport and I will jump for utter joy at the first 3 rounds. 

Realistically though, Oakland does need a speed guy at WR. Sorta. However, it's specifically been stated that A. Oak is very much after a big body at WR, and B. they adore Davenport. Also, I do not think in one thread of my being that Davenport is there in the 3rd round. Oak would probably jump on him in the 2nd if he were even there.

Yeah, I agree that Davenport will be moving on up, probably even to the first round when the process is said and done.   The Raiders really need a WR with good hands, IMO. Burnett could be that guy.  But thanks, noted that they want a big bodied WR.

Two things for the Patriots:

1. I'd hope they go QB before Round 5. They need a good successor now that Garoppolo's been shipped out the door and I see a couple guys who could be decent options in Round 2-3.

2. I like the two sides of the Trey Quinn (WR, SMU) pick. He's a good player who could replace Edelman and Amendola if they leave in a few years, but it's not an immediate need (WRs are Brandin Cooks, Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Malcolm Mitchell, Danny Amendola, Phillip Dorsett, and Kenny Britt. :o). Could be interesting to see how that thought process plays out in NE.

Archived