National Championship Game | #4 Alabama vs #3 Georgia

WeaponX

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• #3 Georgia
    • #4 Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2018 at 01:30 AM

Saban usually wins these games and always beats his former assistants. Bama vs. Clemson was better than the Bama that ended the season. UGA has a good offense has tremendous run game, but I think that gets taken away a lot more than what OU was able to do. If Fromm can make timely throws, I think UGA can win. These Bama teams win games though by playing close, limiting big plays, then they’ll turn the game around in a second by one or more turnovers forced, defensive/ST TDs, etc. UGA has a better offense than Bama, and I don’t have much regard for Hurts. If Bama’s defense plays well though and he manages the game, Alabama probably wins.

Won’t watch one second of it. I’m hoping for a complete ratings tank just like 2011 that helped give us the playoffs to begin with. Expand to 8 teams. Give the mid majors an at large shot.

UCF KNIGHTS are my champions this year.

#NotmyPlayoffs

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Won’t watch one second of it. I’m hoping for a complete ratings tank just like 2011 that helped give us the playoffs to begin with. Expand to 8 teams. Give the mid majors an at large shot.

UCF KNIGHTS are my champions this year.

#NotmyPlayoffs

I agree. An idea that has been bouncing around my head is expand it to 6 teams. All conference power 5 champs have an auto-bid if they are in the top 10 and one at large bid. Then have 3 play 6 and 4 play 5 on the first weekend of bowl season. Pick 4 bowls to rotate. The winners go onto play in the existing format. They could have a kick off weekend. We would lose the excitement of 6-6 nobody state vs 7-5 sisters of the poor in the beef O brady's bowl in place of tOSU vs Bama and Georgia vs USC. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived