National Championship Game | #4 Alabama vs #3 Georgia

WeaponX

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• #3 Georgia
    • #4 Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2018 at 01:30 AM

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Maybe I'm getting old (38yrs) but this should be an earlier start time. Some of us have jobs and live on the east coast. It's going to be almost 12 before this game is over. That's stupid especially for a game that involves 2 SEC teams.

7 PM CT is perfect especially given the game is on the eastern time zone.  It would have been crazy had the game begin at 6 here.  People would miss the beginning of the game due to traffic,

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

7 PM CT is perfect especially given the game is on the eastern time zone.  It would have been crazy had the game begin at 6 here.  People would miss the beginning of the game due to traffic,

I'm just old. If it were teams I cared about I would have gotten tomorrow off.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

7pm CT is perfect if it started at 7pm. This is ESPN. After all the talking and singing and what not, it will be 7:40 before the game starts.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

7 CT also works out well for the people in the midwest in rural areas... most of us work until 6:30.

Only takes about 2 min to travel 3 miles so it works out ok.

The first 10 CFP title games (including ones already played and this one) will be played in warm weather cities and/or stadiums with some sort of roof.

After that, I want the next 10 awarded to outdoor stadiums in cold-weather cities, these are the cities I had in mind:

Cleveland
East Rutherford
Green Bay
Pittsburgh
Foxboro
Philadelphia
Landover
Cincinnati
Kansas City
Baltimore

Cleveland should get the first cold-weather title game especially if the Browns still haven't hosted a playoff game by then. The game for the 2025 season, to the played in January 2026, should go to either East Rutherford (near NYC) or Landover (near Washington), with a lean towards the former as 2026 will mark the 25th anniversary of 9/11, the halftime show for that game could revolve around patriotism. After those two the other cities can host in no particular order.

Archived