Weightlifting & Fitness - Everything old is new again!

fretgod99

13 hours ago, cddolphin said:

dat ratio

You don't need all that protein, you DEF don't need all those carbs. I've beat this horse to death in this thread so I'll leave it at that.

Agreed.  Is it the amount of fat or the type of fat you have to be careful with?

Two easy tips are drop your carbs (under 100) and stop eating like an animal on the weekends. OR for starters, only get your carbs from veggies 5-6 days of the week and then have a night where you have at it with your cheat meal.

What's your training routine look like besides PPL.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Didn’t you lose 30 lbs on the last fast?  Did you just gain it back?

I went from 290 to 260 in 2 weeks in March. I returned to my old bad eating habits, but I also was lifting nonstop, so it wasn't all bad.

My weightloss slowed down a lot the past day or two, so I'm going to start my mornings this week with an ACV/lime juice concoction to rev it back up.

18 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Front Squatted 275 for 2 with 4 second eccentrics the other day.  Definitely had a couple of lbs in the tank too.

#goals

Ate in 4-hour windows over the weekend, drank only water (no beer, tea, alcohol). Feel great this morning, woke up early with a ton of energy. Anecdotal? Sure but I'll keep riding this train today.

13 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I don't really worry about the type of fat, because I don't eat anything with trans fats (chips, etc). Never really been my vice.

Just supplement with O-3's and get a little bit through your foods and you'll be fine. Saturated fats, unsaturated, doesn't matter.

17 hours ago, cddolphin said:

dat ratio

You don't need all that protein, you DEF don't need all those carbs. I've beat this horse to death in this thread so I'll leave it at that.

I can't have too much fat though, so if I'm to hit those cals - where else can it come from? 

P.S - I tend not to get close to that protein mark.  Gone are those days.

Edited by Hunter2_1