Weightlifting & Fitness - Everything old is new again!

fretgod99

52 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Also for reference I'm trying to get up to 450 with my boy @Adrenaline_Flux

I'm an expert on this. Listen closely.

Stick with the protein shakes. Every day, wake up around 2am, make yourself a fried egg sandwich with extra butter, and have a bowl of frosted flakes with whole milk. Go immediately to sleep after this meal.

If you can find a Taqueria, you can go for a pastor buritto with refried beans and queso, along with a quesadilla at 2am for a similar effect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm an expert on this. Listen closely.

Stick with the protein shakes. Every day, wake up around 2am, make yourself a fried egg sandwich with extra butter, and have a bowl of frosted flakes with whole milk. Go immediately to sleep after this meal.

If you can find a Taqueria, you can go for a pastor buritto with refried beans and queso, along with a quesadilla at 2am for a similar effect.

Am lost. Blended together a fried egg sandwich, with a tub of butter, along with a bowl of frosted flakes and whole milk.

It was bad. But pwn did say it wouldn't be clean.

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Am lost. Blended together a fried egg sandwich, with a tub of butter, along with a bowl of frosted flakes and whole milk.

Was it 2am?

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

You forgot to add peanut butter.

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

Really need to get back into things...starting is just so damn hard!

Weighing food accurately on a floating object in unstable seas is also sort of impossible

Starting and trying to get remotivated is the worst.

3 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Starting and trying to get remotivated is the worst.

Yup. 

But as soon as you start to get into a routine and see results....it's damn addictive. My biggest problem is that when it comes to food and dieting, I'm like a recovering addict. I can't just have a snack or cheat meal, as soon as I take a bit of that small brownie I wake up 4 hours later surrounded by empty pizza boxes and ice cream cartons not remembering anything. 

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Yup. 

But as soon as you start to get into a routine and see results....it's damn addictive. My biggest problem is that when it comes to food and dieting, I'm like a recovering addict. I can't just have a snack or cheat meal, as soon as I take a bit of that small brownie I wake up 4 hours later surrounded by empty pizza boxes and ice cream cartons not remembering anything. 

Carbs, man. Why do carbs have to taste so good?

3 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

I have a 1/2 pound chicken breast for lunch every day. That'll help get your protein up in a hurry.

My same lunch actually. Cut it up, throw it in kale and spinach or mix it into broccoli slaw. Then i usually do another 12-16 oz for dinner, mixing it into some cauliflower rice. Started branching out though. That routine was getting super stale, so to add a little variety, i adopted a couple of nights with 2 5oz extra lean ground turkey,a night of 12-16 oz of lamb (have to be careful there though, depending on lamb part) and a night with 12-16 oz veal for scallopini