Haha's Attitude Problem

incognito_man

Is becoming a bigger problem. He seems to want to call everyone out but himself. He mailed it in this last week, is thinking more about his vacation than improving, and pretty much sucked this year anyway.

I wouldn't care if we cut him at this point. He's not even worth his salary next year for his play on the field. When can we cut him by and not have dead cap? Anyone know?

https://www.bobmcginnfootball.com/grading-packers-vs-detroit-lions-clinton-dix-benched/

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/80253/ha-ha-clinton-dix-defends-capers-rips-different-individuals-on-packers-d

Feel free to include other instances of him acting like a childman in here.

Everyone had this same problem with Finley too, now everyone would love him back.

Something wasn't right on that side of the ball this year. Randall had some comments throwing some coaches under the bus during the season too. 

HHCD seems to be frustrated looking at Hayward, Peppers and Hyde playing like Pro Bowlers while he has to watch Kyler Fackrell go out there and play like a fringe NFL player. 

It's the off-season, get the frustrations out. It wasn't the season anyone wanted. Go back and be better because of it.

I'm not surprised that this is a thread. I'm surprised it was you that started this thread. Pro Bowl safeties don't grow on trees. HaHa had a down year, just like Randall had a down year last year, like Davante had a down year the year before. Why do we want to run him out of town? He will bounce back next year.

1 minute ago, tredpack said:

Yeah, posted those same two links. Mind blowing isn't it? He's all over the place. 

I stole your post and links ha

It's thread worthy IMO. His attidue and effort sucked this year. I don't care what his excuses are, it's B.S. and he's not that good anyway.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

It's thread worthy IMO. His attidue and effort sucked this year. I don't care what his excuses are, it's B.S. and he's not that good anyway.

His effort sucked against Detroit, and to be honest no one of our core players went out there with great effort. Everyone was playing their *** off in Carolina. When your organization sends you a message that the risks for one of your players isn't worth wins, why should they care? Not saying I disagree with the decision, but if I see Rodgers go on IR and then these injuries pop up for Matthews, Perry, Evans, all guys who finished the CAR game, I'm going to play cautious and reserved and look out for myself so I go into the offseason healthy too.

Winning cures pretty much everything.  Capers lost the guys on defense.  You saw it happen.  Don't blame HaHa, he will play better next year.  Knee jerk responses to things like this will bring back the dark years of the 70s + 80s.  HaHa will be fine.  New DC, new attitude and a new contract.

1 minute ago, Dubz41 said:

Winning cures pretty much everything.  Capers lost the guys on defense.  You saw it happen.  Don't blame HaHa, he will play better next year.  Knee jerk responses to things like this will bring back the dark years of the 70s + 80s.  HaHa will be fine.  New DC, new attitude and a new contract.

Haha is defending capers and blaming his teammates.

Just now, incognito_man said:

No problem at all! Can't discredit the fact this makes McCarthy and Capers 2017 season even worse. 

I have a soap opera theory with zero facts to back it up, Randall and Dix dont like each other. The CBs feel like they get the blame of coaches and fans, when the safeties are the ones messing up. They are both cryptically talking about each other. Again, just my drama theory. I feel so scandalous and like a middle school girl. It feels less dirty than I expected. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

When your organization sends you a message that the risks for one of your players isn't worth wins, why should they care? Not saying I disagree with the decision, but if I see Rodgers go on IR and then these injuries pop up for Matthews, Perry, Evans, all guys who finished the CAR game, I'm going to play cautious and reserved and look out for myself so I go into the offseason healthy too.

This is pretty much what I thought as well when the Rodgers to IR move was announced.  How was the rest of the team supposed to react when they know Rodgers would still be playing if the playoffs were still in reach?  Of course the effort sucked.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

His effort sucked against Detroit, and to be honest no one of our core players went out there with great effort. Everyone was playing their *** off in Carolina. When your organization sends you a message that the risks for one of your players isn't worth wins, why should they care? Not saying I disagree with the decision, but if I see Rodgers go on IR and then these injuries pop up for Matthews, Perry, Evans, all guys who finished the CAR game, I'm going to play cautious and reserved and look out for myself so I go into the offseason healthy too.

Hate to be this guy, but the Tuesday after the Panther game I was on a conference call in my 'fly ***' Dodge Journey (man van) waiting in the parking lot by Starbucks/Five Guys/Cousins Subs/Subway in Ashwaubenon, saw three Packer players go into Five Guys and grab a ton of food. All of them were alone. Randall/Perry/Daniels

Doesn't mean a thing, still found it interesting. Also, Perry was smaller than I expected. 

Wish I could eat Five Guys.... 

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Haha is defending capers and blaming his teammates.

I think he was taking shots at management as well.  I dunno .. a new DC and a new vision could help repair his attitude, but long-term is he a guy you want to pay top money to in free agency?  I think that's up in the air.  Hate to create another hole, but if they no longer see him in the long term plans they probably would be wise to shop him around .. I'd suspect there would be solid offers for his services.

9 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

This is pretty much what I thought as well when the Rodgers to IR move was announced.  How was the rest of the team supposed to react when they know Rodgers would still be playing if the playoffs were still in reach?  Of course the effort sucked.

Haha has had issues all year, though. Just coming to a head now.

Not a fan of his play or attitude lately.

Archived