Haha's Attitude Problem

incognito_man

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Haha is defending capers and blaming his teammates.

I know the article says that he defended Capers but I don't get that at all from anything he said. "Dom was fine.", isn't necessarily defending. More of acknowledging without trashing your coach. 

I'm looking more at how he said he lost all leadership since 2014. Who is it that provided that spark that is missing? Shields? Peppers? Datone Jones?

How do we know he wasn't hurt too? DR23 had issues last year, now he's healthy and he's playing out of his mind. Oh yeah, and DR23 walked off the MF'ing field this year. I don't want to hear about attitude problems. HaHa will player, he's only saying this stuff because he cares and hates losing.

4 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

How do we know he wasn't hurt too? DR23 had issues last year, now he's healthy and he's playing out of his mind. Oh yeah, and DR23 walked off the MF'ing field this year. I don't want to hear about attitude problems. HaHa will player, he's only saying this stuff because he cares and hates losing.

Everyone else wants to hear about them, so if you don't, the word 'attitude' is conveniently in the title so you can ignore it ;)

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Everyone else wants to hear about them, so if you don't, the word 'attitude' is conveniently in the title so you can ignore it ;)

I'm saying I don't want to hear it because we have seen guys have a rough patch and these are prideful guys, that leads to them lashing out at times. HaHa will be fine. It looks like he had a lower body injury, he wasn't moving the same as he normally does. I have no problem with HaHa, he will play better next year.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He would have been on the injury report or missed practices if he was truly hurt .. guy played all but a handful of snaps.  The injury thing is just an excuse fans make up to explain away a guys drop in production.  He just played like he had no heart at all this year .. had a chance to lead by example and failed .. ended up being a big part of the problem.

3 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Exactly. I'm not gonna read into this too much.. We have been winners since he has been on the team. This season he struggled, the pass rush struggled, the defense struggled.. it was a tough season all the way around. I do find it kind of worrisome that the dude has no desire to do anything in the offseason. Get in the facility and get your *** ready for next season

33 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

His effort sucked against Detroit, and to be honest no one of our core players went out there with great effort. Everyone was playing their *** off in Carolina. When your organization sends you a message that the risks for one of your players isn't worth wins, why should they care? Not saying I disagree with the decision, but if I see Rodgers go on IR and then these injuries pop up for Matthews, Perry, Evans, all guys who finished the CAR game, I'm going to play cautious and reserved and look out for myself so I go into the offseason healthy too.

HIs effort seemed to suck for more than the Detroit game. Guys can have down years but this isnt baseball and his was a huge slide. If he was hurt, why wasnt he listed all year long? It could very well be frustration as well since Randall said guys were constantly out of position as well and with other players taking the day off I can see why he might be pissed.

BUT, if your going to call out the effort from your teammates you better be busting your *** all day long and he wasn't.

Winners work hard when no one is watching!

Attitude reflects leadership....and the Packers have taken some serious hits on the leadership side

Woodson is gone, Peppers is gone, Shields gone... Matthews isn't a leader of men. Who is taking the leadership role for the Packers defense ?

Daniels helps, maybe Burnett too. But CWood wouldn't have tolerated that performance from HaHa

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

Attitude reflects leadership....and the Packers have taken some serious hits on the leadership side

Woodson is gone, Peppers is gone, Shields gone... Matthews isn't a leader of men. Who is taking the leadership role for the Packers defense ?

Daniels helps, maybe Burnett too. But CWood wouldn't have tolerated that performance from HaHa

Agree here.....and Daniels literally cant be that leader IMO. Its gotta come from the back side. A guy with his hand in the dirt / involved in trench warfare - cant get a handle whats going on (or not....) some 15-20yds downfield.

I don't agree with the way Haha has been speaking out and his lack of effort but he is right. He mentioned this earlier in the season when he was getting a ton of fire for giving up plays. He pointed to the film and said he is in the right position to make plays but the ball goes else where and then people assume it must have been his responsibilty because he is the safety.

This secondary group was really close in the past. I know this because they constantly took group selfies and talked constantly about each other. Now he sees Hyde and Hayward making the probowl and hes stuck trying to cover for Pipkins, Whitehead, Hawkins, Brown, Jones, and even Randall early on. It has to be frustrating dealing with the CB situation the past few years. 

Archived