Haha's Attitude Problem

incognito_man

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

HHCD stunk this yr but I'm not gonna pretend to get upset for his lack of effort in week 17 when I was on here just hoping no key players got injured and didn't give a rip about if they lost the game.

It wasn't just a week 17 thing though .. if it was I would tend to agree with you.  I saw Ha Ha pass up hits all season long .. very noticeable.

24 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Attitude reflects leadership....and the Packers have taken some serious hits on the leadership side

Woodson is gone, Peppers is gone, Shields gone... Matthews isn't a leader of men. Who is taking the leadership role for the Packers defense ?

Daniels helps, maybe Burnett too. But CWood wouldn't have tolerated that performance from HaHa

If haha isn't that leader, this seems like another knock against him. 

Let's cut bait and go after joyner ;)

25 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The thing that stuck out with me was seeing HHCD like that Anthony Barr tweet where he ripped Rodgers and told him to stop crying about the injury

Never knew this, had to Google. How was this not a bigger deal? 

Has to be accident, right? 

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If haha isn't that leader, this seems like another knock against him. 

Let's cut bait and go after joyner ;)

??????????????

Joyner? Dude literally walked out on his team and wanted to quit football. But let's cut HaHa ?????

Haha is going to Philly as soon as he's a FA. I remember him in Eagles gear pre-draft and asking them to "go get me". Draft night when we got him (Eagles picked right after IIRC) he looked pretty bummed. Maybe I'm being simplistic but it could be that he's thinking about that and the fifth year tag bummed him or something.

Honestly, the defense needs a hard nose disciplinarian. With changes all the dirty laundry comes out.

Haha just confirmed what most of us discussed throughout the year.

1. Scheme is too tough for young guys.

2. We have nothing but young guys

3. Guys don’t know their assignments and aren’t truly held accountable.

I can see why he is upset. And it’s easy to say “well Haha need to be better too!” He is young and is just stepping into a leadership role on the team now... he is going to make mistakes. If we use Haha as a measure of the players they all are frustrated because each of them  aren’t pulling their weight.

A strong coach would get these guys working together. Instead of blaming Josh Jones Haha... show him what he did wrong. And also the coach would listen and dial his scheme back.

Archived