OPM PPR Fantasy Funhouse // 2018

One Punch Man

WELCOME TO THE FUNHOUSE

What is the Funhouse?

The base is nothing special, nothing you haven’t seen before. Just another man’s slightly educated, slightly biased guesses/opinions on the great questions and concerns that weigh on the minds of all you Fantasy-types. But combine that  with carefree writing style, a sole interest in points-per-reception formats a lack of fear of being wrong, and a smug smile for everything done right, and you’ve got the Funhouse.

What are your qualifications?

I’ve won a championship in near every league I’ve been in. Proud to say I finally won in my main league that I’ve been in since high school, which wasn’t all too long ago for me. I do research into each team individually, especially offensive lines. I tend to hit on a lot of sleepers yet lack the patience to capitalize on them (looking at you this year, Adam Thielen). I’ve a job that essentially leaves me bored for 8-9 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Plenty of free time to kill.

Can I have fun in the Funhouse?

Fun is encouraged. Ask a question, answer one if you see. Comment and criticize on the many segments (in the works) of the Funhouse. I’ve noticed there to be a somewhat lack of activity in the Fantasy section, which is a shame because every one I know that is active and good at Fantasy is a respectable football mind in general. Are we better fans, with our vested interests in all 32 teams than 1just or 2? I think so boys. I think so. So let’s get more people in here, promote Fantasy, promote Football. Want to start a league? Have a funny story you’d like designate for all to see and enjoy? You’ve come to the right place.

THE FUNHOUSE

1. 2018 Rankings (Early and Updated) + Rookies

2. 2017 Review

3. Draft Strategy / No-No’s and Do-Do’s for 2018

4. News & Notes (Before, During, After)

5. Food Court / Lounging Area (For You)

6. Wall of Fame and Shame (For Us)

7. 102.7 The Funhouse (Writing Pieces on Football)

2018 RANKINGS (1.1 Way-Too-Early-Top-Tens)

RBs

1. Todd Gurley

2. Ezekiel Elliot

3. Kareem Hunt

4. LeVeon Bell

5. Alvin Kamara

6. David Johnson

7. Melvin Gordon

8. Kenyan Drake

9. Mark Ingram

10. Devonta Freeman

Outside Looking In: C.J. Anderson, Saquon Barkley, Jay Ajayi, Christian McCaffery, LeSean McCoy, Jordan Howard, Leonard Fournette

The first 6 is more or less a sorting of league-winners. There is a legitimate argument for each of them finishing first overall in scoring. Do I buy Gurley scoring as much as he did? Kamara-Ingram sharing the wealth once more? Hunt maintaining? Why so low on Bell, McCoy? Drake in the top-10? 

WRs

1. DeAndre Hopkins

2. Antonio Brown

3. Keenan Allen

4. Odell Beckham Jr.

5. Adam Thielen

6. Michael Thomas

7. Davante Adams

8. AJ Green

9. Julio Jones

10. Robert Woods

Outside Looking In: Tyreek Hill, Jarvis Landry, Golden Tate, Marvin Jones Jr, Amari Cooper, Robby Anderson, Brandon Cooks, Mike Evans, Doug Baldwin, Corey Davis, Juju Smith-Schuster, Josh Gordon

Wow, that was difficult. Every top WR has a question mark. Brown is hurt. Hopkins is QB and match-up proof, but he actually suffered at times as a result of Will Fuller & Watson on the field. Does ODB come back with a vengeance? Can Keenan stay healthy? Are two of the giant WRs finally falling (Green, Julio)? Davante lives up to his contract? Feeling Thielen?

Archived