Our WRs heading forward

pwny

Come on let AR15 walk!!! All kidding aside... you guys actually have a pretty talented young WR core. As a Jets fan who's been screaming for us to address the position for years, I wish we had what you guys have. I asked in the past if you guys thought you'd keep AR15 and the general consensus was that you'd keep him. Which I would too, if I was you guys (hence why I want him). But what about Lee?

14 hours ago, iPwn said:

q6abnlkazgf01.jpg

That’s not ideal.

We absolutely need more guys who can win early.  Realistically though, that isn't Bortles forte anyway.  He doesn't have the timing and precision to be that QB who consistently puts it on guys who win early in small windows.  ARob is a guy who can win early, with his body positioning and catch radius, which should help.

Given i'm unsure of the source or methodology of that chart...I'm also mildly curious how that graphic is impacted by the amount we run the ball, and run play action off that as well.  Doesn't really surprise me either way though.

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Forgive me Pwny but idk what that metric is showing

This is a measure of how much separation a receiver has from the closest defender at the point that the ball is released from the QBs hand. Essentially, it’s how open the receivers are on average.

22 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Come on let AR15 walk!!! All kidding aside... you guys actually have a pretty talented young WR core. As a Jets fan who's been screaming for us to address the position for years, I wish we had what you guys have. I asked in the past if you guys thought you'd keep AR15 and the general consensus was that you'd keep him. Which I would too, if I was you guys (hence why I want him). But what about Lee?

he can kick bricks IMO. hes nothing more then a number 2 and has some very meh hands imo. 

19 hours ago, iPwn said:

This is a measure of how much separation a receiver has from the closest defender at the point that the ball is released from the QBs hand. Essentially, it’s how open the receivers are on average.

Thats a little surprising given how quick our guys are. Hopefully we could gain separation on a more consistent basis

Archived