Sign in to follow this  
HangOnSloopy

Alexander Out as OL Coach!

Posted (edited)

No Kirk or Kurt. Was from the practice squad and played rt for a few snaps.

Edited by Beck Bristow

Also, I'm such a sucker, because I am totally excited about how good this team can be next year if the rest of the off-season goes right.

4 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

No Kirk or Kurt. Was from the practice squad and played rt for a few snaps.

How about those slurred, to make kent Perkins

9 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Also, I'm such a sucker, because I am totally excited about how good this team can be next year if the rest of the off-season goes right.

Join me brother, it tastes great

9976-koolaidman.jpg

On 1/4/2018 at 8:48 AM, Beck Bristow said:

I really don't think Ced or Fisher get cut,

That's so annoying.  I would be ok with keeping Fisher as a backup.  But Ced has shown nothing at two positions.  He should be cut so they can try to find something of value.  They save on the cap by cutting him too.

But ultimately they'll keep him, burning a roster spot for someone that can actually contribute.

My biggest problem with Ced is that out seems like he just doesn't give a ****

11 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

My biggest problem with Ced is that out seems like he just doesn't give a ****

That could be an issue with coaching. We know his coach is horrible. If he still looks like this next year, he's an easy not resign decision.

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

That could be an issue with coaching. We know his coach is horrible. If he still looks like this next year, he's an easy not resign decision.

If you can't try harder in the year before a fifth year option, then I doubt anything else will motivate you.

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

If you can't try harder in the year before a fifth year option, then I doubt anything else will motivate you.

+1.  Motivation isn't the coaches job, really.

Cut.  Cedric.

Bengals looking to hire an internal replacement that's 74 years old.  Don't think hes coached in some time.  Fantastic...

2 hours ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Bengals looking to hire an internal replacement that's 74 years old.  Don't think hes coached in some time.  Fantastic...

You do realize that it's one of the greatest all-time OL coaches in the NFL, right?  If he grooms Big Willie to take over and gain experience, I'm fine with it.

7 hours ago, HangOnSloopy said:

He's not Paul Alexander, let's not get greedy...

16 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

You do realize that it's one of the greatest all-time OL coaches in the NFL, right?  If he grooms Big Willie to take over and gain experience, I'm fine with it.

I do.  I know Munoz gave him the seal of approval and hes one of the best technique wise in the game.  I'm just worried the game has changed since he made such an impact.  Maybe getting back to the roots of he position is what this group needs though.