Browns coaching staff won’t be selected for senior bowl

buno67

Daryl Ruiter a classic nonreporter echo chamber

Ben Albright in on the misreporting

Doesn't even take the time to do the reporting by calling the league office or the Browns.

Twitter spews up confirmatory tweets of the Browns dysfunction to support the narrative.

Nate Ulrich did actually reporting and discovered the Browns declined this year.

Cleveland.com writers are archaic, nonthinking dinosauers....except for Dan Labbe.... Bud Shaw, MKC, Livingston are all garbage.

Ohio.com/Akron Beacon Journal reporters are all solid, put forth great and logical criticism of the browns, Hue, and all involved but actually do real reporting.

Grossi/ESPNCleveland/CBScleveland radio hosts are garbage.

If anyone else knows any other good reporters in this town, please tell me because I'd like to read their stuff on the Browns.

Mostly, I only read Nate Ulrich, Dan Labbe, and Scott Petrak...everyone else makes my head hurt.

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I dont believe it because didnt Hue say like a week ago or something they would accept the senior bowl invite?

Also why would they decline the senior bowl when one of the best QB prospects is actually playing in it (mayfield)

I feel like its Hue trying to spin control. Cleveland local reports are being feed the Browns staff turned it down but national media says they didnt want the Browns to be the coaches. 

I think its BS, saying they wanted to turn down the invite because of changing in the staff. Hell, Huebris changed the entire defensive staff. Didnt want Hue taking time away from him training his new OC.

Either national media looks bad or the Browns do. who do you believe? ill trust the national media over the browns

Archived