Who Busted Harder: Danny Watkins or Marcus Smith?

Phire

WHO BUSTED HARDER  

11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO BUSTED HARDER

• Danny Watkins, OL, 2011
    • Marcus Smith, DE, 2014

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

That city has produced such greats such as myself is it really that bad?

Who don't live there anymore. LOL not like your in a hurry to move back. lol. 

LOL yup kids from Philly are just dying to invest and revamp neighborhoods and bring back a sense of pride to Philly......Most of the city looks like this. My cousin and aunts send me pics all the time from Philly, it looks like a 3rd world country. Even if your not living in these terrible conditions/neighborhoods, you walk by them, you see them, they eat at you every day, and it shows in the attitude of the city on social media , radio, tv,  there is angry, a little rotten, sour, careless, disconnect from people/humanity. 

IMG_6676.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Every one covering sports and the athletes themselves is saying Philly fan is a big problem.... except for Philly fan... When you going to call a spade a spade? 

I'm a philly fan and have never booed anyone in my life. 

Like when a mass amount of people are saying your something,  in most cases, its not up to you, lol its up to them.  Philly has a lot of crappy crazy dumb fans with short fuses, its the overwhelming consensus of people covering sports and athletes. 

To bring  it back to thread, your a rookie coming in and trying to get comfortable, get in a groove/routine, but your worried about psychopath fans everywhere you go, and your never home/never fully welcomed cause the minute you make one mistake youll have every psychopath fan going nuts on the radio, social media etc..and you see that, its so hard not to if your those guys and even after a fw years home, your never comfortable or ever found home here and i think cause of this, a lot of guys we draft never can see there true potential. 

I went to the mall last week to get a Eagles hat and i go into Lids, and all the Eagles hats were a different color green to blue and none of them were midnight green even they were all a aquagreen, seafoam green, greenishblue , or ocean blue, anything but our actual color(cause the color is trash and hard as hell to replicate on anything not shiny) and the current Eagles logo looks so bad in 2017 so cheesy looking. 

Then i look over to the other teams gear and all one uniform set of colors, Like the Cardinals red is 30 different reds on fan gear, it was all just one red... the Broncos one type of orange one type of blue, etc.. and the color schemes ,  logos looked so much more modern and cooler.... then i look back to our stuff and its like green-blue vomit. 

Words really tho can't even describe how ugly our fan gear is in person lol, it looks like it was cut from 70's hotel curtains. 

eagles-2014-nfl-draft-green-fitted-new-e

Danny just sticks out more because of his whole "Fireman" thing and seeming lack of interest in football. How does someone who doesn't care for the game to that degree even get drafted in the first round? He hustled Andy.

Danny Watkins, because his impact was negative. He got the starting nod by default, and was truly awful. Possibly one of the first players you can point to for the utter failure that was the dream team. Smith just did nothing, had a couple moments (... I think?) that made you think he might be able to play.

Is that really fair? Perhaps not, had Smith had the same chances as Watkins he would have stunk it up equally I am sure, but we'll never know. Both were in the same tier of busts in my book, as bad as busts as can be as late 1st rounders.

Had Watkins not played a down, would he have been less of a bust than the Watkins that played? So take Danny who never saw the field, and the Danny who started a bunch of games (and some of those were wins). Who is the bigger bust?

Archived