Duck's Mock Draft 4.0

Da_Ducktator

On 1/5/2018 at 11:50 AM, LuckyNumber11 said:

Ignoring Markus Golden are we? Reddick won't be able to be on the outside as long as Golden and Jones are here

No love Golden, are you implying we could have to many good pass rushers? I’m sure the coaches can figure out a rotation that would get all of them on the field and keep them fresh. Wouldn’t be a bad problem to have. 

11 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

No love Golden, are you implying we could have to many good pass rushers? I’m sure the coaches can figure out a rotation that would get all of them on the field and keep them fresh. Wouldn’t be a bad problem to have. 

No I am implying that we have far too many holes to be drafting a luxury in the first round

55 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

No I am implying that we have far too many holes to be drafting a luxury in the first round

Sorry I don’t see upgrading the front 7 as a “luxury” pick. Yes we have needs but going BPA is the best draft strategy. If a top corner or WR is available we could go that direction. I doubt a top QB drops to 15. 

On 1/4/2018 at 1:14 AM, Dashing202 said:

I personally believe Browns sign A qb instead and trade back even more . 

My guess exactly there has been some reports that the browns are going all in on cousins my thought is they may wind up with teddy bridgewater.

Archived