Sign in to follow this  
EliteTexan80

Texans coaching staff to coach Senior Bowl

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902403/article/broncos-texans-coaching-staffs-to-coach-in-2018-senior-bowl

Given that these games are where some of the unknown names work their way into the mid rounds, it makes sense to have a contingency out there to work hands on with these guys. 

Dimes to dollars our be 3rd round consists exclusively of guys from this game.

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902403/article/broncos-texans-coaching-staffs-to-coach-in-2018-senior-bowl

Given that these games are where some of the unknown names work their way into the mid rounds, it makes sense to have a contingency out there to work hands on with these guys. 

Dimes to dollars our be 3rd round consists exclusively of guys from this game.

what coaching staff?

Basically a badge of dishonor.  Crappiest teams that haven't fired their coaching staffs get the task of coaching, hence O'Brien vs. Vance Joseph.  Last year was an epic John Fox vs. Hue Jackson affair.   Rumor has it, the Browns practices was so awful and disorganized last year, the NFL didn't want them back although not having an OC or scouting staff yet are probably why the Browns bailed.   I bet O'Brien is looking forward to a better depth chart of Senior o-lineman working for free than he had this season for our $2 billion professional team.  Garrett did coach Prescott there two years ago, so maybe Bob will find a decent backup QB to injure next year.

I really like Troy Fumagalli in this offense. Not sure if he will be there in rd 3, but if he is I would scoop him up. He fits this offense and our needs perfectly. Good blocker and very good route runner with exceptional hands.