if we keep kirk and trade up into 5th to 10th pick

Vladimir L

12 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

nicholson just gets hurt too much

LB are a dime a dozen in free agency and we could resign brown and no RB is worth it unless its Saquon with our 1st pick.

Nicholson has had one season. Give him a chance. No one knew much about him coming in and he had to prove a lot. I expect him to be better and healthier next season. Hopefully this strength and conditioning outfit we have can be improved or replaced to keep guys healthy. 

I have to admit, I worry about Bryce Love’s size. He’s 5’10, 196. Well Chris Thompson is 5’8, 191. I don’t think we need a huge back like Perine again but we need a back that is around Sony Michel’s size, 5’11, 216 pounds.

Also, can’t go wrong with the name Sony for the Redskins ... can you?

On 1/4/2018 at 1:03 PM, mike23md said:

He aint goin past the Colts. Colts need a RB so bad. And why not get the best one in the draft. 

I think the browns or giants take Barkley. Damn, if the Giants get him it’s going to really suck. Having Elliot and Barkley on the Cowboys and Giants for the next decade is going to blow real hard! I hope Barkley goes #1 so the Giants don’t get him.

If Barkley is gone, I think the Colts take the best pass rusher or OL. 

On 1/3/2018 at 6:12 PM, Vladimir L said:

I would draft Derwin James FS or Saquon Barkley RB 

Maybe do Baker Mayfield if he last in the 3rd or 4th round

IMO if we aren’t going to be able to re-sign Cousins we should find out if he wants to go to Denver and if he can work out a deal with Denver and then trade Cousins to Denver for #5 overall. Denver will have to make cap room by restructuring players or cutting a good player or 2, but I’m sure Elway would for Kirk.

Then, we draft Darnold or Rosen, whomever the Browns don’t take at #1 or 4.

Archived