Paul Posluszny on future: "I want to be a Jag forever."

.Buzz

18 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He can stay on and be a leader still. Wonder if he is willing to take a big pay cut though 

I'm not sure how much the money will matter to him at this point.  He's made a lot, and he obviously loves it here and might well take that pay cut to stay.

I think the bigger issue would be whether or not he's willing to take a big cut to his role on the team and playing time.

It'd be amazing to have a guy like that as a mentor and depth guy who can step in when needed, but ultimately...

10 hours ago, iPwn said:

I would like for us to have an actual strong side LB.

This basically.  As long as Poz is here as a "starter" of some sort, the staff love him and are going to continue to play him a lot.  Which can create problems matchup and responsibility-wise, as we've seen for a good while now.

Which is why as much as i love Poz and everything he's given this organization, and as much as he can still absolutely play a role...i'm pretty torn on bringing him back.

16 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'm not sure how much the money will matter to him at this point.  He's made a lot, and he obviously loves it here and might well take that pay cut to stay.

I think the bigger issue would be whether or not he's willing to take a big cut to his role on the team and playing time.

It'd be amazing to have a guy like that as a mentor and depth guy who can step in when needed, but ultimately...

This basically.  As long as Poz is here as a "starter" of some sort, the staff love him and are going to continue to play him a lot.  Which can create problems matchup and responsibility-wise, as we've seen for a good while now.

Which is why as much as i love Poz and everything he's given this organization, and as much as he can still absolutely play a role...i'm pretty torn on bringing him back.

Like you said it just depends on what his role would be

Archived