We Did it!! DARNOLD DECLARES FOR the DRAFT!!!

Mind Character

Just now, cortes02 said:

In the past, the team with the 1st overall pick could negotiate with a player and sign him to a contract before the card was even handed in. Would not mind at all if we did this with Darnold. I just am not sure how early you can do that or if it's still allowed.

Peace!!!

I would do it tomorrow if we could. If they wait till two seconds before the clock runs out it will stress me out. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Draft him AND trade for Alex Smith. Let Sam sit an entire year. He's not quite ready AND he'll have Hue Jackson here to ruin him. Let Smith play, fire Hue, then let's do this thing in 2019.

Smith is the smart pick when we go with Darnold

If the Browns don't get EITHER Darnold (OBVIOUS CHOICE) OR Rosen, I'm completely pulling a Ditch and 100% bailing and becoming a permanent Bills fan. I followed them after the Browns left town anyway...I mean, is it any wonder the Music City Miracle happened while the Browns were out of town and most of us starting pulling for the Bills?

1 minute ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Also, as I anticipated I would be in the end, I am so on board with drafting Saquon at 4 to be his backfield mate and favourite safety blanket for the next decade.

Darnold plus Barkley makes my knees shake and my pants tight 

Sashi is the assist king. He has give Dorsey and Hue the easiest of layups. He turned 12 into 25 and 4. He was like a point guard, just sat back there dealing draft picks out and letting everyone else take credit for the slam dunks.

p.s. I don't know the first thing about basketball, hope this analogy made sense.

29 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

In the past, the team with the 1st overall pick could negotiate with a player and sign him to a contract before the card was even handed in. Would not mind at all if we did this with Darnold. I just am not sure how early you can do that or if it's still allowed.

Peace!!!

But doesn’t the new salary scale, or whatever it is, take all the drama and difficulty out of it?  I know Bosa held out, but wasn’t that over guaranteed money?  I don’t think getting him signed would be too traumatic. 

Archived