Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

28 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Sure. Nice win. I was wrong. We'll touch base same time next week lol

Honestly, at this point I won't even be upset if we lose. Given all of the injuries we've sustained this season, especially to our MVP QB, we're still in the Final Four and that is impressive in and of itself. Hopefully we'll get to meet in the playoffs next year at full strength.

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:
On 1/9/2018 at 12:56 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Wonder if the world would explode and referees fired if after this weekend the 4 remaining Teams for the SB were

Minnesota @ Philadelphia

Tennessee @ Jacksonville

4 teams who've never won it? No Brady, No Ben, No Brees, No Ryan? Well 3 of the 4 matter, you get the point! The League , it's Marketing, Sponsors and the "casual fans" everywhere would be pi$sed.

2 of 3 down so far, 1 to go. Make it happen Keenum!

Congrats Vikings for making it 3 of 4. Damn Tom Brady for messing it up. 

Minnesota @ Philadelphia

Jacksonville

4 teams who've never won it? No Brady, No Ben, No Brees, No Ryan? Well 3 of the 4 matter, you get the point! The League , it's Marketing, Sponsors and the "casual fans" everywhere would be pi$sed.

10 hours ago, 808 said:

You ready to touch base big dog? 

hahah yes I am. Eagles make it to the superbowl and your initial reaction is to follow up with me on a Forum. Congrats on the win. I can honestly no one besides homer eagles fans so that performance from Foles coming. I was in shock the entire game. Is there where you guys realize there's no shot at beating the Pats and you say you're just grateful to be here because of injuries and blah blah blah and if Wentz wasn't hurt we would have blah blah ?

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

hahah yes I am. Eagles make it to the superbowl and your initial reaction is to follow up with me on a Forum. Congrats on the win. I can honestly no one besides homer eagles fans so that performance from Foles coming. I was in shock the entire game. Is there where you guys realize there's no shot at beating the Pats and you say you're just grateful to be here because of injuries and blah blah blah and if Wentz wasn't hurt we would have blah blah ?

Not my initial reaction by any means, I just like to get that refund for receipts I’ve kept.

speaking of having “no shot,” nearly everyone said we didn’t have a chance when Wentz went down. Clearly that was just a prediction fueled by hatred, not actual football intelligence. Funny how quick folks were to say we’re done, but so slow to admit they couldn’t have been more wrong. 

And why do the Eagles have no shot to win the Super Bowl again? Because most people keep doubting them? That is a lame excuse. 

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Just like Eagles had no shot to beat the Falcons

Just like the Eagles had no shot to beat the Vikings

This is the goldfish take: You are surprised to see that little plastic castle every time. 

-Atlanta did a complete 180 against you guys from their game against the Rams and you won a dogfite. Well done. Can't argue anything there.

-Nick Foles played the GAME OF HIS CAREER against Minn, your fans made it hard on Keenum,and he played one of his worst game of the year and that's attributed to your defense. D-line especially. Well done again.

-You think you're beating the Pats in the superbowl? I mean, every DOG has his day, but that's a tall task for anyone.

On 1/22/2018 at 8:30 AM, BStanRamFan said:

98f.png

It seems like most fans think this will be a close game or are predicting an Eagles win. Same in the media.

Is the "omg u say eagles have no shot lol we will show u!" stuff just a figment of overactive Philadelphia imaginations? I don't get it. Almost every Pats fan I know or have read says they expect a close win or a loss. Everyone acknowledges how talented the Eagles are.

Pointing out that Nick Foles is not reliably good and could be awful (or could reprise his Brady impression from Sunday) is far from disrespecting a team. In 2017, the team with the better QB usually wins. Not always obviously - but no one knows that better than Pats fans.

Archived