Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

Maybe fluke isn’t the right word, but how else do you explain his ups and downs? He has really high ups, but he also has disastrous downs.

Not my fight but sounds similar to alot of QB who when hot, are unstoppable. When cold, damn near pathetic. One could argue the same happened to both Eli and Flacco on their SB runs. QB who run hot or cold all the time.

No one is asking OR expecting Foles to be Brady , Montana or Rodgers. We as Eagles Fans are perfectly content with him being a Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams, Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson.

Just as long as he's not a Rex Grossman or Rich Gannon they should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 11:51 AM, BStanRamFan said:

You guys did and that's great. But you're playing the greatest coach of all time, the greatest QB of all time, and the two times they were beaten in the superbowl it required 2 of the greatest catches in superbowl history. Very admirable the way your defense has played and how foles played last game, but outside of diehard philly homers, this is a no brainer. (but ATL and Minn were no brainers blah blah blah)

Nailed it 

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:30 AM, BStanRamFan said:

Is there where you guys realize there's no shot at beating the Pats and you say you're just grateful to be here because of injuries and blah blah blah and if Wentz wasn't hurt we would have blah blah ?

Have a great summer big dog. Enjoy!

Image result for eagles lombardi

I picked the Eagles to win it all early in the season, and even after the Wentz injury, still felt they had a very good shot at going all the way.  I also picked them to win the Super Bowl leading up to it.  Granted, I thought they'd win because of their defense, and getting pressure on Brady, not in an offensive shootout led by Foles.  But hey, a win is a win, and it was well deserved, and earned!  

On 1/25/2018 at 5:40 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Not my fight but sounds similar to alot of QB who when hot, are unstoppable. When cold, damn near pathetic. One could argue the same happened to both Eli and Flacco on their SB runs. QB who run hot or cold all the time.

No one is asking OR expecting Foles to be Brady , Montana or Rodgers. We as Eagles Fans are perfectly content with him being a Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams, Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson.

Rich Gannon was good. At least in Oakland. 

23 hours ago, 808 said:

Have a great summer big dog. Enjoy!

Image result for eagles lombardi

i was wrong. Congrats on the superbowl win.Very happy for Foles and Chris Long. Class act players. Were you by any chance the Philly fan eating horse **** on Barstool or looting Wawa? Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

i was wrong. Congrats on the superbowl win.Very happy for Foles and Chris Long. Class act players. 

Thank you sir.

Nah, I live in Cali. I was streaking in my area. 

14 minutes ago, 808 said:

Thank you sir.

Nah, I live in Cali. I was streaking in my area. 

Completely understand. My disdain for Philly is because of living in NJ. South Jersey might as well be a part of Pennsylvania and the actual fans from Philly (What I've seen, heard, and experienced personally) are just scum. I've seen them throw up on children of opposing teams fan base, flip porta potties at Phillies games, beat up unsuspecting opposing fans for no reason. And yesterday with the looting and burning the city, destroying public property, etc. I just didn't want to see them win, didn't think the fanbase out of philly deserved it. Then again, if Philly lost they probably would have done the same exact thing so it didn't matter.

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

Completely understand. My disdain for Philly is because of living in NJ. South Jersey might as well be a part of Pennsylvania and the actual fans from Philly (What I've seen, heard, and experienced personally) are just scum. I've seen them throw up on children of opposing teams fan base, flip porta potties at Phillies games, beat up unsuspecting opposing fans for no reason. And yesterday with the looting and burning the city, destroying public property, etc. I just didn't want to see them win, didn't think the fanbase out of philly deserved it. Then again, if Philly lost they probably would have done the same exact thing so it didn't matter.

If they lost it would have been MUCH MUCH worse. I guarantee you that. Especially if it was something like the Ertz TD being overturned that ended up being the difference in the game. 

Also, the media has a huge negativity bias towards our fan base and highlights the worst of it above all else.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:40 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Gannon was very good in Oakland and even won the MVP......

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If they lost it would have been MUCH MUCH worse. I guarantee you that. Especially if it was something like the Ertz TD being overturned that ended up being the difference in the game. 

Also, the media has a huge negativity bias towards our fan base and highlights the worst of it above all else.

They actually got the Ertz TD correct for once, but the Clements TD was flat out wrong. Foot on the line when he finally gained possession. No idea how they let that one slip, but it's whatever. Peterson's coaching strategy and relentlessness deserved to win that day so hat's off.

And I'm not getting my opinion from the media, this is from first hand experiences and interactions. Just scumbags. After the victory over ATL I was at a bar and some random Philly fan was trying to troll my friends who were Giants fans by saying Kevin Kolb and Blake Bortles were better QB's than Eli Manning. I hate the Giants as well, but that's just trolling at it's finest. Again, this is just personal opinion based on first hand experiences. I'm also smack dab in the center of the Philly/NYG rivalry so I see the worst, but I didn't want that fan base to have a title to celebrate. Didn't seem right.

8 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

appreciate the candor. We'll see you at the Coliseum this fall. 

8 hours ago, PapaShogun said:
On 1/25/2018 at 4:40 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Rich Gannon was good. At least in Oakland. 

Pretty sure you missed my point.

IN THE SB!! 272 pass, 2TD, 5 Int "losing QB"

Archived