Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Rams fans are absolutely precious. 

Thanks for adding anything of substance. And if you had the best offensive play caller, the best RB, the best defensive player, Wade Phillips, a Pro Bowl Punter, a Pro bowl return man,and the best special teams coach in the NFC playoff picture, you would be hyped too. Enjoy a one and done playoff with Nick Foles, guy.

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

Thanks for adding anything of substance. And if you had the best offensive play caller, the best RB, the best defensive player, Wade Phillips, a Pro Bowl Punter, a Pro bowl return man,and the best special teams coach in the NFC playoff picture, you would be hyped too. Enjoy a one and done playoff with Nick Foles, guy.

Mods. This is blatant trolling, right? 

You're lucky Wentz got hurt, that's the only reason you'd have a shot. Or need I remind you that we outscored you guys with Foles as our QB in that game?

Your defense is mediocre at best. You don't have the best defensive player, a great one, but the best? That's homerism. 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Mods. This is blatant trolling, right? 

It's just smack talk. Nothing wrong with that. His teams lack of any sort of playoff experience in the locker room, a young head coach, and a defense that as a whole is mediocre will come to bite him. Jared Goff was good as a whole, but he certainly still had games where he was a complete non-factor. In the playoffs all it takes is one of those games. 

I believe that the Rams on paper are a better team at this point in time, but the Eagles have home field advantage, one less game to potentially play, and more playoff/super bowl experience in the locker room.

Rams fans as a whole have just been super defensive this entire season whenever anyone doesn't say they're a reincarnation of the greatest show on turf and automatic locks to make the Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're lucky Wentz got hurt, that's the only reason you'd have a shot. Or need I remind you that we outscored you guys with Foles as our QB in that game?

Your defense is mediocre at best. You don't have the best defensive player, a great one, but the best? That's homerism. 

I guess I'm lucky that Aaron Rodgers got hurt too then? And ODB? and David Johnson? Injuries are apart of the game. Teach your franchise QB this isn't the WAC and to slide or else youre gunna hurt by grown men.

Aaron Donald is the best NFC defensive player in the playoffs. That is not homerism in the slightest. You could make a case for Harrison Smith or Luke Kuechly, but that's about it.

I guess I'm lucky that Aaron Rodgers got hurt too then? And ODB? and David Johnson? Injuries are apart of the game. Teach your franchise QB this isn't the WAC and to slide or else youre gunna hurt by grown men.

Aaron Donald is the best NFC defensive player in the playoffs. That is not homerism in the slightest. You could make a case for Harrison Smith or Luke Kuechly, but that's about it.

"NFC" "In the playoffs" When you throw both of those then your statement is more in line.

Bobby Wagner and Calais Campbell are crossed off your list then. There's still an argument for Xavier Rhodes though even then.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

It's just smack talk. Nothing wrong with that. His teams lack of any sort of playoff experience in the locker room, a young head coach, and a defense that as a whole is mediocre will come to bite him. Jared Goff was good as a whole, but he certainly still had games where he was a complete non-factor. In the playoffs all it takes is one of those games. 

I believe that the Rams on paper are a better team at this point in time, but the Eagles have home field advantage, one less game to potentially play, and more playoff/super bowl experience in the locker room.

Rams fans as a whole have just been super defensive this entire season whenever anyone doesn't say they're a reincarnation of the greatest show on turf and automatic locks to make the Super Bowl. 

You can tell he has no experience supporting a playoff team. It's time to shut up and be scared, because anything can happen and then it's season done. Even as a Pats fan, I cannot allow myself to talk smack, because it WILL bite me. lol.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

You can tell he has no experience supporting a playoff team. It's time to shut up and be scared, because anything can happen and then it's season done. Even as a Pats fan, I cannot allow myself to talk smack, because it WILL bite me. lol.

My mentality entering the playoffs with or without Carson Wentz would have been "Anything can happen, we can beat anyone, but anyone can also beat us. Lets sit back and enjoy the spectacle."

Just now, Danger said:

My mentality entering the playoffs with or without Carson Wentz would have been "Anything can happen, we can beat anyone, but anyone can also beat us. Lets sit back and enjoy the spectacle."

That's exactly my thoughts, too. 

Then we can return to threads like this when certain teams lose :D

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I haven't seen a playoff game in 14 years, that is correct. But I've been watching football my entire life and any team that has a running game, a pass rush, above average in all 3 phases of the game, and great coaching should go deep into the playoffs. And that's being objective

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

I haven't seen a playoff game in 14 years, that is correct. But I've been watching football my entire life and any team that has a running game, a pass rush, above average in all 3 phases of the game, and great coaching should go deep into the playoffs. And that's being objective

Yeah, they should...

The Eagles also do have all three of those things. But everyone seems to think that Nick Foles being our QB automatically eliminates us from contention. Interesting. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

The Eagles also do have all three of those things. But everyone seems to think that Nick Foles being our QB automatically eliminates us from contention. Interesting. 

Would you rather have Jared Goff with Sean MCVay coaching or Nick FOles?

Brees or Foles?

Ryan or Foles?

Cam of Foles?

Keenum or FOles?

Answer that question and that's why everyone thinks you're immediately out of contention.

Archived