Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

Would you rather have Jared Goff with Sean MCVay coaching or Nick FOles?

Brees or Foles?

Ryan or Foles?

Cam of Foles?

Keenum or FOles?

Answer that question and that's why everyone thinks you're immediately out of contention.

The last two posts you have made can't both be true though. 

Sure, it puts the Eagles on an uphill battle. But to say they're automatically done is naive. 

Just now, Danger said:

The last two posts you have made can't both be true though. 

Sure, it puts the Eagles on an uphill battle. But to say they're automatically done is naive. 

Youre right. Saying the Eagles are automatically done is like saying the Rams are automatically done because they have no playoff experience. Guess we will have to wait.

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Youre right. Saying the Eagles are automatically done is like saying the Rams are automatically done because they have no playoff experience. Guess we will have to wait.

Did he say Rams were automatically done? I thought he said Rams were better on paper but he'd expect a home win.

13 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I guess I'm lucky that Aaron Rodgers got hurt too then? And ODB? and David Johnson? Injuries are apart of the game. Teach your franchise QB this isn't the WAC and to slide or else youre gunna hurt by grown men.

Troll much? 

Titans fan here.

Least scared of Jacksonville. We waxed that booty twice this season, and if we meet in the playoffs it'll be a triple deal.

Most scared of Minnesota or New Orleans when we face them in the Super Bowl. Probably New Orleans with that offense.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Titans fan here.

Least scared of Jacksonville. We waxed that booty twice this season, and if we meet in the playoffs it'll be a triple deal.

Most scared of Minnesota or New Orleans when we face them in the Super Bowl. Probably New Orleans with that offense.

Church needs to stay away from Mariota. They might have a chance then.

Archived