Fans of Playoff Teams

joru1000

Just now, DistantRam said:

Yeah- we’re all exactly the same. 

Perhaps a vocal minority, but most of the ones I've communicated with are all acting super defensive and demanding people to acknowledge their greatness. 

Rams fan. 

Most scared of Minnesota. Whatever happened to our secondary, the fact remains that our offence did next to nothing after the opening drive (except for Kupp’s glaring error). That Vikings defence clamped down on us... hard. 

I’m not scared of any team in the AFC. If we reach the Super Bowl, we’ll have accomplished the difficult bit. From there, my only concern would be the refs bailing out the Patriots (for a change).

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Perhaps a vocal minority, but most of the ones I've communicated with are all acting super defensive and demanding people to acknowledge their greatness. 

We’re nowhere near a great team yet. We won a weak division (Seattle and Arizona in decline; 49ers rebuilding) but things will be much tougher next year. 

I'm a fan of the Vikings.

Right now, I think we should be the favorites of anyone we play in the NFC.  Carolina did beat us a few weeks ago, but they will have to play us at home if we see them again, and I think that puts us above them.  The loss of Wentz has also hurt the Eagles, so I think we would have a decent chance if we had to go into Philly.  At the same time, every one of the other 5 NFC playoff team scares me because they are all very capable of beating any one of the others.  This is an incredibly strong NFC playoff bracket.

Falcon's fan.

Scary: All of the NFC teams are scary. Vikings scare me the most though, Keenum played great against us last time and their D is no joke. On the AFC side it's the Pats. Somehow the Steelers don't scare me that much (they probably should), I just think losing Shazier will really hurt in the playoffs. 

Least scary: NFC: The Eagles would be an obvious candidate but they aren't like last years Raiders who everybody knew wouldn't be able to compensate for losing Carr. Eagles still have a great D and good running game. Foles has proven he can get hot in the past, will be interesting to see if he'll crumble on pressure. In the AFC Titans I guess? If they make it to the SB it will take some serious great play so by then they'll be scary anyways. 

48 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

We’re nowhere near a great team yet. We won a weak division (Seattle and Arizona in decline; 49ers rebuilding) but things will be much tougher next year. 

This may be the most refreshing take that I've seen or heard in regards to the 2017 Rams from one of their fans. I live in LA, was at the Rams-Eagles game, and post on here often. Well done sir. Looking forward to next year's Eagles game at the Coliseum. 

I think you guys match-up very well vs the Falcons. And you guys learned a great lesson in Minny the first time around. Your squad should be in every playoff game.  

59 minutes ago, Danger said:

You are not alone. But for all the times we as Eagles fans hated (and still hate) to be lumped into our past reputation and perceived current image, we can't just assume all Rams fans are the same. Having a winning football team in LA is a new thing to an entire generation of football fans. Some need to time to learn how to act like they've been there before. 

2 minutes ago, 808 said:

This may be the most refreshing take that I've seen or heard in regards to the 2017 Rams from one of their fans. I live in LA, was at the Rams-Eagles game, and post on here often. Well done sir. Looking forward to next year's Eagles game at the Coliseum. 

I think you guys match-up very well vs the Falcons. And you guys learned a great lesson in Minny the first time around. Your squad should be in every playoff game.  

Thanks. 

I honestly think that we would make this year’s Super Bowl but for the injury to GZ. These playoff games are going to be tight and every point will count; not having one of the best kickers in the league will hurt us. 

I think we’ll edge out Atlanta (it’ll be a tight game) but lose to Minny. 

Next year will present a formidable new challenge in the shape of a rejuvenated 49ers squad; Seattle and Arizona will be desperate to get back on track, too. It’ll certainly be wild out west. 

Just now, DistantRam said:

Next year will present a formidable new challenge in the shape of a rejuvenated 49ers squad; Seattle and Arizona will be desperate to get back on track, too. It’ll certainly be wild out west. 

Indeed, and that schedule also includes a home game vs Philly and a road game in New Orleans.  

14 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Team:Titans

Team most afraid of: Any with a good QB(Patriots/Brady being the most I'm afraid of)

Team least afraid of: Jags, I mean we are 2-0 against them.

good record you have vs the jags, reminds me of our 3-0 sweep of the belicheck browns back in 1994 :P

Archived